Eagles- Do they show up? or space out and forget how to play??

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
The Eagles have a tendency to totally glaze over and forget how to play...ALOT!!!
 They will look like Packer killers one week and my old high schools JV football team the next..so who shows up tonite??

My thought is they might be due here tonight to be present but not accounted for......aahhhhhhh!!!!! :rotflmao:

jimdgoulding

Well, they're being man-handled right now. 

twitch54

Iggles..............Go Bears !!

eclein

• Volunteer
You had that right Jim but now at 17 each its still a game....these are the ones that we cough up on the last play......

soundbitten1

That bad-pass-on-fake-punt was a killer.

eclein

• Volunteer
A brutal loss....maybe next year for my Eagles.....

roscoeiii

Go Bears! I was mighty worried that those Forte fumbles and some Bears' dropped passes would sink us.

Fumbles and missed catches aside, best Bears game of the season so far.

twitch54

Eagles fans get on and off that band wagon bus so much it makes your head spin !

twitch54

Iggles, is it time we stick a fork in 'em ??

cujobob

I don't really think it was as much of a 'dream team' as everyone else for some reason. I actually thought spending that much on just defensive backs was sort of...naive. Vick has never been known to be a head-y QB, he was awesome last year, granted, but expecting that trend to continue was more of a guess than a reasonable outcome. I'm a bit surprised they've struggled, but not surprised they aren't one of the better teams. I'm a little surprised at how GOOD Green Bay has been.