Support,Support,Support

barfind

Support,Support,Support
« on: 27 Apr 2004, 10:04 am »
:lol: Over the last few days I have found my self in need of support to get my 55 up and going. If their is anyone considering buying any Aksa product, rest assured that you will get no less than 100% support from this forum, and from Hugh himself. He is professional, and a gentelman to boot. Great products  Great Job Hugh!!!
 Nigel

CButterworth

Support,Support,Support
« Reply #1 on: 27 Apr 2004, 04:21 pm »
I'll second that !

Charlie

Carlman

Support,Support,Support
« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2004, 04:31 pm »
I was spoiled by Hugh's willingness to help when I put together my 100w.  Hugh rocks.
Thanks again,
Carl

dcs

Support,Support,Support
« Reply #3 on: 27 Apr 2004, 06:45 pm »
I couldn't agree more.  The support I have received from Hugh has been fantasitc.  (And the amp and pre-amp are pretty damn good too  :D )

kyrill

Support,Support,Support
« Reply #4 on: 28 Apr 2004, 11:20 am »
Yes

And don't be surprised when your questions are answered within hours the same day  including saturday or sunday.

So count me in
  :D

SamL

Support,Support,Support
« Reply #5 on: 28 Apr 2004, 09:46 pm »
Well Hugh support has been excellent on and off this forum. His helpful attitude is what makes this forum going strong. I am glad that I've chosen AKSA and have no hesitation to recommend anyone to the excellent range of products.

Sam

EchiDna

Support,Support,Support
« Reply #6 on: 29 Apr 2004, 01:33 am »
personally I feel there is only one thing that exceeds Hugh's service levels... and that is his patience in working through a fault finding exercise!

but then, that is a part of the service  :?  
The best online service I've dealt with bar none.

Grumpy_Git

Support,Support,Support
« Reply #7 on: 29 Apr 2004, 08:37 am »
I only wish i could find a small sports coupe with the performance and price of an AKSA 55 with the support offered by Hugh!

Also Hugh, any thoughts about a 12Vdc powered AKSA for my car?

N

AKSA

Support,Support,Support
« Reply #8 on: 11 Jul 2004, 08:37 am »
Nick,

Pardon my late reply.

I've thought about this on and off for about five years.

Yes, it's certainly possible.  It merely needs a 12V to 36-0-36V DC to DC converter.  These things are not too difficult, but they require purpose built magnetics, which can be elegantly sidestepped with a dual 120Vac to 40-0-40Vac toroid working backwards at lowish frequency, say up to about 1000Hz.  This can actually be made very economically using special chips, but there's a bit of R&D in it.  The idea of using a mains toroid backwards is not new, but it means costs can be reigned in considerably.

Cheers,

Hugh