Spent all day fitting and trimming No-Rez inside the speaker box.
First, I made templates for each piece of cut No-Rez. Simple cardboard in conjunction with some measurements that were posted in previous build logs made for several hours of busy work.
Cutting and trimming with a sharp utility knife, my wife's new rolling cutter from her sewing supply made for a long, but successful day. Always using a sharp blade provided very few tear outs of the foam material.
One minor brain fade, I found out that reversing the template for a mirror image cut was important. Fortunately, I purchased an additional sheet of No-Rez initially. My efforts for near perfection forced me to cut into my third sheet. "Stuff happens"
Attention to detail and watching Peter's No-Rez install video made this a very straight forward install.