Introducing - Sweet Spot Reveal "Silver" Interconnects!!! DEMO TOUR REQUEST...

Sonny

Thanks for the Update Gene...
Next will be Jeff, and I'll PM you (Gene) his email when it's time.

Jeff: Cool Jeff, I'll have Gene send it to you next.  The cable is only about 22" long, will that be long enough for you?

Tuan

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
Got 'em.

This works out well as wife out of house this weekend, so I can go to town with testing them on my tt.

etcarroll

Yup, these weren't quite what I was looking for when I tested against my cdp, but between my phono pre and pre, they're just what the doctor ordered. More air, sparkle, and instruments are just more 'lively'.

It's like I goosed up the non-existent tone control on my pre, as well as engaged the 'greater presence' button, which of course my Superphon doesn't have.

Still listening Tuan, but when the tour is done, I'll probably want to buy these. And the length is fine, my clone cables that were on the phono pre were 22" already.

Gene

Sonny

Great Gene, I am glad you like them!  Well, there's only one more person to audition them at the moment...but you can if you want, keep them, and I can make another pair for the other person!  Let me know!

Tuan

Yup, these weren't quite what I was looking for when I tested against my cdp, but between my phono pre and pre, they're just what the doctor ordered. More air, sparkle, and instruments are just more 'lively'.

It's like I goosed up the non-existent tone control on my pre, as well as engaged the 'greater presence' button, which of course my Superphon doesn't have.

Still listening Tuan, but when the tour is done, I'll probably want to buy these. And the length is fine, my clone cables that were on the phono pre were 22" already.

Gene

etcarroll

Tuan -

Just bought an Ortofon MC cart from Australia, so I'll be putting vinyl away for a week till it arrives.

You can send me the address of the next person, or an invoice for this set and I'll keep them.

Gene

Sonny

PM Sent!

Nice Cart you just got!

Thanks and I am glad the cable worked out for you!

Tuan

Tuan -

Just bought an Ortofon MC cart from Australia, so I'll be putting vinyl away for a week till it arrives.

You can send me the address of the next person, or an invoice for this set and I'll keep them.

Gene

Sonny

Hi All, got the last pair of demo back...24" tip to tip...
anyone interested in hearing them???
Thanks
T

Sonny

Actually, why don't we do a Veteran's / Thanksgiving sale:  How about $110 RCA up to 3 ft???

Let me know!

Thanks
T

Sonny

Anymore takers on this cable tour?
If interested, please PM me.
Thanks
T

Sam-fi

hey, I'd love to try these!

Mass. Wine Guy

Please sign me up for the demo list.

genjamon

Yeah, I'm game too.

Sonny

Got it Sam-fi, Mass Wine Guy and Genjamon, you guys are on the list.  I am getting a pair back this weekend, can send out to Mass Wine Guy first.  I hope the length of around 24-30" will work for you guys.

T

genjamon

Yep, that'll work fine!  Looking forward to checking it out.

rklein

• My finest audio piece ever!!
I would like the opportunity to try these IC's as well.  I am located in NE Ohio.

Thanks,

Randy

Sonny

I would like the opportunity to try these IC's as well.  I am located in NE Ohio.

Thanks,

Randy

Randy, you're added...
So, first, it's Sam-fi, then Mass Wine Guy, then Genjamon then you Randy!

Sonny

hey, I'd love to try these!

Sam-fi, didn't know if you're still interested in trying these out.  I PMed you but haven't got a response.  Anyways, if you are, please PM me your address as i'll have Terry, who has them now, ship them to you.  If you can PM by Tonight that would be great, otherwise, I have it go to Mass Wine Guy.
Thanks
T

TJHUB

I strongly encourage anyone interested in hearing truly astounding interconnects to try these.  I only use Sonny's IC's in my music path and I wouldn't use anything else.  The clarity they bring makes everything like sound stage, separation, timbre, extension, (you name it), better.  They helped take my setup from great to something special. 

You are knocking on the door of genius for this kind of money.  This is the first time I tried a cable using the word "silver" that didn't sound bright at all.  Just more extension and transparency in the treble. 

morganc

I am in in San Francisco if they ever make there way west I would love to hear them. 

pardales

I'll take em for a drive -  :D - 14222