New crossover assembly service available.

R1200CL

Re: New crossover assembly service available.
« Reply #60 on: 10 Nov 2022, 05:06 pm »
Hi Elon

Is your mail working now ?

Craig Young

« Reply #61 on: 14 Dec 2022, 08:39 am »
I like the strength of your solder joints, they are convex oops I meant concave and at max strength. It looks like you went to soldering school 2M repair school.
« Last Edit: 25 Dec 2022, 04:02 am by Craig Young »

Clem

« Reply #62 on: 23 Dec 2022, 05:53 pm »
Hey E-Zee,
I'm just offering ideas for a fledgling business to think about. If it helps GR also then it sounds like a win win for both and Danny has been in the game long enough to say Ya or Na.
Looks like you have it sorted for now and are happy with room to grow into things later on. There is no question about Danny's integrity, he is first rate and honest etc. But as you have recognized and I have seen a lot of potential customers for GR put off by the X over so at the very least you are giving more newbies a chance to get into this great hobby with the great people GR research has attracted here on this forum.
Keep up the great work.
SC

E-Zee

• Industry Participant
    • Diy speaker resources and crossover assembly services
« Reply #63 on: 25 Dec 2022, 12:10 am »
I believe I've gotten the email failures resolved.  Issue was my email server space kept filling up.  So many attached photos incoming and outgoing. To make sure space isn't used up I'm in habit of deleting those older emails that have photo attachments.

I've been through a lot of transition and development in the last couple months that Id like to share, I need to take the moment to sit down and I'll make a new thread to share it. 

M3NTAL

« Reply #64 on: 15 Jun 2023, 01:58 pm »
E-Zee - do you have the plans for the AV123/Onix Reference line?  I have a 3.0 and 1.8 that still have the stock x-over.  I'll PM also, but it might be nice to know in public for anyone else looking in the time ahead.

Infidel

« Reply #65 on: 1 Aug 2023, 01:16 am »
I like the strength of your solder joints, they are convex oops I meant concave and at max strength. It looks like you went to soldering school 2M repair school.

Don't you know? The bigger the glob the better the job! Lol, when I was in the Navy a reseevist jokingly told me that after seeing me correctly soldering something. 😉

hagels316

« Reply #66 on: 19 Jan 2024, 03:08 pm »
Hello,

Are you still offering crossover assembly service for GR-Research DIY kits?  I am interested in getting a set of the RF7-IIIs crossovers built that GR offers.  What is your typical turnaround time once you have the parts in hand?  Thank you.