flatpacks for X-LS?

baniels

Re: flatpacks for X-LS?
« Reply #20 on: 21 Jan 2014, 02:39 pm »
Guys,

The price for the X-LS Encore flatpacks will start at $60/cabinet. I still have to finalize the bracing in the design and make a test box before they will be available. It might help if I could get a head count of who may be interested.

Thanks,

Ben

devinkato

« Reply #21 on: 21 Jan 2014, 07:22 pm »
Hey Ben,

I'm interested, although I was tossing around the floorstander model in my head.  Let me know if you have any plans on making that model as well. Thanks!

rockdrummer

« Reply #22 on: 21 Jan 2014, 07:50 pm »
I am completely envious.  Those CNC machines are cool.  Can't imagine they are under 3 figures...lol.

Those packs look fantastic.

Ben (Different Ben)

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #23 on: 23 Jan 2014, 10:42 am »
Ben,

Count me in for a pair.

« Last Edit: 25 Jan 2014, 04:22 pm by mresseguie »

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
  • Fallen Enclosures, Inc. Crafted with Passion
« Reply #24 on: 25 Jan 2014, 03:22 pm »
Looking to build a pair of X-LS encore (not purchased yet) and am trying to decide if I want to build the cabinets or buy a flatpack.  Building myself is more of a 'time' issue.  Have a flatpack would really help here.
I know PE has a couple of .5cf packs...but not sure if there are any other favorable packs out there that I'm just not finding.
Suggestions?

Hi ck42,

I've got (5) X-LS Encore flat packs boxed and ready to ship that I'd like to get out of here. I put them together to raise some money to help out Bill Baker when his business flooded (I've had them a long time), but unfortunately the interest in the X-LS just wasn't there at the time. :duh:

$80 per pair.

Assembled - $150 per pair.

Best,

Ruben