Joke of the Day

konut and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. Read 686235 times.

Guy 13

Re: Joke of the Day
« Reply #560 on: 10 Apr 2013, 03:50 am »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :nono: :nono: :nono: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #561 on: 21 Apr 2013, 07:14 pm »

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #562 on: 21 Apr 2013, 07:18 pm »

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #563 on: 21 Apr 2013, 07:32 pm »

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #564 on: 21 Apr 2013, 07:38 pm »

srb

« Reply #565 on: 21 Apr 2013, 07:42 pm »
Seinfeld dissing Blackberry and iPhones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYDA7__znfY

jhm731

« Reply #566 on: 25 Apr 2013, 08:48 pm »
A man had two of the best tickets for the Augusta Masters...

As he sits down, another man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in
the seat next to him..

"No", he says, "the seat is empty."

"This is incredible!" said the man, "who in their right mind would have a
seat like this, the biggest golfing event of the whole world, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to
come with me, but she passed away. This is the first Masters we haven't been
together since we got married."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't find
someone else?.. a friend or relative or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head...

...."No. They're all at the funeral."

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #567 on: 25 Apr 2013, 08:57 pm »
 :lol: :lol:

BobM

« Reply #568 on: 26 Apr 2013, 04:02 pm »
This is hysterical ...

George R. R. Martin is a big New York Jets fan. He recently spoke out against the Darrelle Revis trade in a blog post, as he is wont to do when the Giants or the Jets make what he considers a bad move. What's different this time is that Rex Ryan, the Jets' head coach and fan of the Game of Thrones TV series, responded publicly via the ESPN Playbook:

Dear George R.R. Martin:

I saw your blog post about the Jets and our trade of Darrelle Revis.

I’m glad you are a fan of the Jets, but I think you should stick to your field of expertise. But you decided to put on your football hat, so let me take this opportunity to tell you all the many problems with your “Game of Thrones.” I am a fan of the show, as you are a fan of the Jets, but it has some major flaws.

Trades

You gripe about our trade of Darrelle Revis to the Buccaneers in exchange for the 13th overall pick and a conditional pick in 2014. You write: “It is never a good idea to trade the best player on your team.”

All due respect, sir, but you are the last person in the world who knows anything about realistic trades. In the latest episode of “Game of Thrones,” Daenerys Targaryen trades her biggest and strongest dragon for 8,000 slave soldiers. Eight THOUSAND.

And you’re trying to tell us what a fair trade is? Come on. Revis may not be a dragon, but he is our best and he couldn’t net anything close to that kind of return. You’ve been creating fantasy worlds for so long, you’re now living in one.

If only it stopped there.

After the trade is made, Targaryen gets her Revis right back because it burns its new master up with a belch of fire. Seriously?

I guess you think this is a good trade. Getting 8,000 soldiers in exchange for nothing. You probably think we should have traded Revis for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Vincent Jackson, Lavonte David, Ronde Barber and all of Tampa Bay’s draft picks for the next 10 years … only to then command Revis to destroy the Buccaneers and come right back to the Jets a minute later. Yeah, that would be nice. But sorry, guy, the NFL is not fantasyland. Please don’t try to tell us about trades again until you have some credibility on the subject.

Man-Woman Relationships

I get that you want the relationship between Stannis Baratheon and Melisandre to seem strange and uncomfortable. But you could do better. A relationship between a man and a woman can get all kinds of freaky. You have no idea. Trust me on this. You haven’t even scratched the surface. It’s like you’re not trying. Oh, and Melisandre is supposed to be all mysterious because she makes a ton of prophecies? Whoop-dee-damn-do. So do I. But at least I take some risks with my prophecies. I doubt your Melisandre believes in herself enough to say the Jets will win the Super Bowl. And, sure, I’ve never given birth to a shadow demon, but something almost as terrible comes out of me after I eat Taco Bell. My point is this: Step up your game.

Brothers

All of the brothers in your show seem to hate each other or at least have major rivalry issues. The Lannisters. The Starks. The Baratheons. Again, not realistic. I have a brother. A twin brother, in fact. We like to compete against each other, but at the end of the day, we just want to kick back with a few beers and shoot the s---, not each other. This is a real brother relationship. House Ryan, lords of awesome.

Storylines

How many seasons are you planning to draw this thing out? You realize you wouldn’t have this luxury in the NFL, right? The pressure is constant, and people demand immediate results. Some of your storylines are taking longer to develop than Mark Sanchez. That's not good.

The People North of the Wall

I don’t know what you’re going for here, but I don’t think it’s working. Is it some kind of metaphor? When most people I know think of people from the north, they think of the Buffalo Bills. And there’s nothing scary about them. “Winter is coming.” Great! That means two free wins because you get to play the Bills.

Look, I’m a fan of “Game of Thrones.” But you ripped my Jets, so I came back at you. Fair is fair. No one is perfect. Well, except, it seems, Arya Stark. Let’s develop her character a little better, OK? Everyone has flaws. Even Tim Tebow has flaws, as I well know.

All of these problems aside, I plan to keep watching, just as I hope you’ll keep rooting on the New York Jets.

Sincerely,

Rex Ryan

P.S. You modeled King Joffrey after Tom Brady, right? Whiny, petulant and cowardly. Nailed it!

mikeeastman

« Reply #569 on: 27 Apr 2013, 09:53 pm »
GOTTA PEE
Two women friends had gone for a girls' night out.
Both were very faithful and loving wives, however they had gotten
overly-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers.
Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to Pee, so they stopped
in the cemetery.
One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she would take
off her panties and use them.
Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive pair of panties and
did not want to ruin them.
She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave that had a wreath
with a ribbon on it, so she Proceeded to wipe with that.
After the girls did their business, they proceeded to go home.
The next day, the husband of one of the women was concerned That his
normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he
phoned the other husband and said:
"These girl nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst..
my wife came home with no panties!!"
"That's nothing," said the other husband, "Mine came back with a card
stuck to her ass that said.....
'From all of us at the Fire Station.
We'll never forget you.'

WireNut

« Reply #570 on: 28 Apr 2013, 01:43 am »

WireNut

« Reply #571 on: 28 Apr 2013, 01:45 am »
A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a $20 fell out onto the sidewalk. Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag."

"Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me officer.

"Well, now, not so fast," said the cop. Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no, no", said the old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to a Golf course.
A lot of Golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know. Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?"

"So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers. Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, O.K., buddy! Give me $20, or off it comes."

"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing.

"OK. Good luck!"

"Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Not everybody pays."

:rotflmao:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #572 on: 28 Apr 2013, 03:50 am »

mikeeastman

« Reply #573 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:04 am »

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale 'He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so... I told the CIA.

In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running...

But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.
I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.'

'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a Bullshitter. He's never been out of the yard'

jhm731

« Reply #574 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:32 am »
How many audiophiles does it takes to change a light-bulb?

-One to tell all the others that they should be using HIS light bulb, which blows away all the competition. Worth fifteen times the price he paid, the light caused him to deposit his jaw somewhere in the room where he first witnessed the light of this amazing bulb. He also requests if anyone should find his jaw that he would be grateful for its prompt return as he hasn’t been able to eat any solid food ever since.

-Three to argue about bulb’s placement in the room for maximum light dispersion.

-Six to insist that the bulb would render superior light if powered by the Phallic Serpent $2500 power cord.

-Two to insist that light bulbs are old technology and introduce distortion into the spectrum of light.

-Four to declare that a light bulb is no substitute for “real” light, and to greater appreciate the light the bulb provides one must also go out and absorb as much “real” light as possible.

-Three to ask why there are so many used light bulbs on the market.

-Two to suggest a power regenerator may stabilize the bulb’s output and provide for greater enjoyment of the light eminating from it.

-Twelve to argue the chain of hierarchy in delivery of the optimum output of light from the bulb.

-One to design a custom stabilizing harness for the bulb, fabricated from polished steel and burled Bubinga wood to assure the bulb will be held in place and be immune to all vibrations…. in great style. Filled with lead shot, of course.

-Four to suggest doing several A/B/A comparisons of different bulbs before deciding upon one.

-Six to quote the recent bulb shootout in The Absolute Light that declared that Home Depot bulbs are every bit as good as NOS GE bulbs.

-Three to decry that it’s all snake oil, and point out that the rest of the bunch are all whackos and the world is coming to an end anyway.

jhm731

« Reply #575 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:38 am »
A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left ?" She calls on little TONY.

He replies, "None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot."

The teacher replies, "The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking."

Then little TONY says, "I have a question for YOU."

"There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream: One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married ?"

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, "Well, I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."

To which Little TONY replied, "The correct answer is 'the one with the wedding ring on'," but I like your thinking."

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #576 on: 29 Apr 2013, 01:39 am »
How many audiophiles does it takes to change a light-bulb?

-One to tell all the others that they should be using HIS light bulb, which blows away all the competition. Worth fifteen times the price he paid, the light caused him to deposit his jaw somewhere in the room where he first witnessed the light of this amazing bulb. He also requests if anyone should find his jaw that he would be grateful for its prompt return as he hasn’t been able to eat any solid food ever since.

-Three to argue about bulb’s placement in the room for maximum light dispersion.

-Six to insist that the bulb would render superior light if powered by the Phallic Serpent $2500 power cord.

-Two to insist that light bulbs are old technology and introduce distortion into the spectrum of light.

-Four to declare that a light bulb is no substitute for “real” light, and to greater appreciate the light the bulb provides one must also go out and absorb as much “real” light as possible.

-Three to ask why there are so many used light bulbs on the market.

-Two to suggest a power regenerator may stabilize the bulb’s output and provide for greater enjoyment of the light eminating from it.

-Twelve to argue the chain of hierarchy in delivery of the optimum output of light from the bulb.

-One to design a custom stabilizing harness for the bulb, fabricated from polished steel and burled Bubinga wood to assure the bulb will be held in place and be immune to all vibrations…. in great style. Filled with lead shot, of course.

-Four to suggest doing several A/B/A comparisons of different bulbs before deciding upon one.

-Six to quote the recent bulb shootout in The Absolute Light that declared that Home Depot bulbs are every bit as good as NOS GE bulbs.

-Three to decry that it’s all snake oil, and point out that the rest of the bunch are all whackos and the world is coming to an end anyway.

And at least one of us to say "Shut the f@*k up and turn the damn light back off - I'm trying to listen to some tunes!!!!"  :lol:

aragon63

• Dorian, Lydian, Phrygian,Jazz Minor
« Reply #577 on: 29 Apr 2013, 07:57 pm »

WireNut

« Reply #578 on: 29 Apr 2013, 10:36 pm »

jhm731

« Reply #579 on: 30 Apr 2013, 01:53 am »
Homesick Snowbird-

I was in Ft. Myers, Florida, the other day and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read:  "I MISS CHICAGO"   

So, I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires, added an Obama bumper sticker, and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"