I'm curious what kind of music was played in the rooms?
I'll tell you - mostly boring. Standard audio-show selections with lot of Diana Krall and similar stuff. Could not find the photo from one of RMAF shows, huge sign on
room's door saying something like "Bring Your Own Music. Otherwise wi'll let you listen Patricia Barber and Nils Lofgren!"
The only exception, could say 'by standard', year after year, is man behind Dynaudio/Simaudio/Electrocompaniet/VTL etc. distribution, with his educative approach
and short stories behind or better say before each track to be heard. The other exception was in the room of new name on our local audio scene, 'Acoustic Invader'
with choice of music we (or you) listen every day, and almost nothing of 'audiophile-spec-hyper-produced-demo-and-shows-only'.
Boris, indeed nice photo selection, thank you.
Here's a brief listing of (some of) the gear shown on Boris photo's:
01. Focal + Naim electronics
02. Focal, Tannoy, Denon, Naim electronics
04. Burmester + JBL Synthesis + Mark Levinson + Avid Diva TT
05. McIntosh system (this year with smaller spkrs)
06. ATC + Nuprime + Aurender + Cantata + REL + PSI Audio AVAA
07. Harbeth + Lumin
08. Lavardin + Rega TT
09. Headphones, amps, var.
10. Sony 4K huge TV
11. Technics all new line, incl TT SL 1200G
12. Musical Fidelity, Bryston, Sonus Faber
13. Sonus Faber
15. Dynaudio Contour + Simaudio Moon
16. Manger + Raidho + Ansuz + Lindemann +
17. Singidunum Audio horns w/ TAD drivers + Miraudio electronics & spkr (Boenicke-like) + SM Audio Design TT
Not shown MBL system (sold first day), Wilson Benesch etc.