Beats by Dre review

wushuliu

Re: Beats by Dre review
« Reply #40 on: 11 Sep 2014, 05:07 am »
It's true that the rap/thug/gangsta culture instilled hate and disrespect for police into a lot of urban young people, and the result came out clearly in the St. Louis shooting.  The young man, initially described as "an unarmed boy", or "a good boy on his way to college", was a heckuva lot different from reality. 

Uh.

Oh boy. May want to pull your pants up, cause your ignorance is showing.

This thread flushed out a few folks. Good to know where some people stand.

Guy 13

« Reply #41 on: 11 Sep 2014, 01:16 pm »
Hi all.
WOW !
..and I thought planet Vietnam was hot,
this topic is hotter, much hotter.
The way it's going, this topic will be as hot as hell  :oops:
and maybe it will be sent to hell or the waste bin,
about the same.
Cool down you guys... :nono:

Guy 13

charmerci

« Reply #42 on: 11 Sep 2014, 02:44 pm »
Frankly, I don't know why this thread wasn't dumped (or at least edited) a long time ago.   :scratch:

wushuliu

« Reply #43 on: 11 Sep 2014, 04:01 pm »
I don't have ignorance, mr. Ignorant.  I grew up in a tough town, and I've had a few encounters with police, and I have friends (good friends) on both "sides" of the issue.  It's society and it's very complex, and your simplistic judgement is the ignorance.

M'kay.

wushuliu

« Reply #44 on: 11 Sep 2014, 04:08 pm »
Frankly, I don't know why this thread wasn't dumped (or at least edited) a long time ago.   :scratch:

I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to just focus on audio. It's like they are so full to bursting with sharing their personal truths they can't help themselves. I don't care whether someone is like-minded or not, if it has to do with politics, religion, etc. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT. It's an audio site, why is self-control so difficult for some people? If I want to hear some guy froth at the mouth about the truth I can just watch cable t.v news or an infomercial about cleaning products. Preferably the infomercial.

charmerci

« Reply #45 on: 11 Sep 2014, 05:29 pm »
I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to just focus on audio. It's like they are so full to bursting with sharing their personal truths they can't help themselves. I don't care whether someone is like-minded or not, if it has to do with politics, religion, etc. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT. It's an audio site, why is self-control so difficult for some people? If I want to hear some guy froth at the mouth about the truth I can just watch cable t.v news or an infomercial about cleaning products. Preferably the infomercial.

I was going to respond to this....but it's just better to let it go.