GAS Flea Market thread

kirch

• "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
    • http://www.vo-pro.com
Revel Performa m20 speakers - SOLD SOLD SOLD
« Reply #600 on: 20 Apr 2021, 05:39 pm »
SOLD FAST

My next offering is the extremely well reviewed Revel Performa m20, made in the USA!

I'm the second owner and have had these for three years and can back up all the glowing reviews.  Soundstage, detail and low end to boot!  A serious overachieving speaker for their price.  They really rock, but also perform really well with all genres.

https://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/492/index.html

http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/revequip/revel_performa_m20.htm

Frequency response: 46Hz-16kHz, ±1dB (in-room)
Sensitivity: 87dB
Weight: 45 lbs each.

Sadly, one of these suffered an injury.  See pic.  Aside from the bottom corner ding, they're in excellent shape.  Is it noticeable?  Yes.  But you can easily hide the ding with a sticky note, piece of gum or a custom decorative doily of your choosing.  :o

Originally $2000/pr.  (no stands included)

Would prefer a local sale here in St. Louis.  Willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet up.

« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2021, 01:16 pm by kirch »

Chalkdust

• Can't I live when I'm young?!
Rotel RC-1550. Sale Pending
« Reply #601 on: 25 Apr 2021, 01:25 am »
This is a very nice preamp.  I found it to be very transparent and make a wide soundstage.  It’s all analogue and has a ton of connectivity.  There are two tape loops, the phono stage and three more inputs!
I don’t have the remote.  I am selling because I want to make some changes, and i have too much gear.
It has a nice amount of gain, and it always sounds clear.  I am asking $275 on this forum.  It is also on CL for $300.  I have $275 in it, so Id like to recover it if I can. 

« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2021, 11:15 am by Chalkdust »

slanted

FS: Bryston BDA-1 DAC [SOLD]
« Reply #602 on: 4 May 2021, 10:47 pm »
I am selling my Bryston BDA-1 DAC. (No Remote Control) I am the second owner and I have the original box but not the original user's manual (all Bryston manuals are available for download from the Bryston website).

The unit is in perfect operational condition. The only problem is cosmetic as there is a small dent at the top of the front panel. (See picture) The dent is not very big and doesn't detract from the overall appearance of the unit, in my opinion. I am only selling it because I upgraded to a unit that could do DSD natively. I used it primarily with a Bryston BDP-Pi music server.

Originally sold for $2000. Asking $575 on CL but will take $500 from GAS.

SOLD. Thanks, Joe.

« Last Edit: 11 May 2021, 07:06 pm by slanted »

Chalkdust

• Can't I live when I'm young?!
Re: Rotel RC-1550. Sold
« Reply #603 on: 5 May 2021, 06:08 pm »
This is a very nice preamp.  I found it to be very transparent and make a wide soundstage.  It’s all analogue and has a ton of connectivity.  There are two tape loops, the phono stage and three more inputs!
I don’t have the remote.  I am selling because I want to make some changes, and i have too much gear.
It has a nice amount of gain, and it always sounds clear.  I am asking $275 on this forum.  It is also on CL for $300.  I have $275 in it, so Id like to recover it if I can.