A response to misleading information posted on Zaph Audio

pjchappy

Re: A response to misleading information posted on Zaph Audio
« Reply #280 on: 8 Apr 2007, 03:06 am »
Not trying to flame, but am looking for an explanation (due to my lack of knowledge, not me starting a fight).  What's the difference b/w what started this thread and Danny's (and if I remember, Dennis Murphy's) measurements/interpretations of a pair of 626s from VMPS?

(by the way. . .I own a pair of Paradox 1s from Danny and a Smaller Sub from VMPS. . . so, I hope no one sees me as beeing biased, etc)

p

Daryl

« Reply #281 on: 9 Apr 2007, 03:44 am »
Not trying to flame, but am looking for an explanation (due to my lack of knowledge, not me starting a fight).  What's the difference b/w what started this thread and Danny's (and if I remember, Dennis Murphy's) measurements/interpretations of a pair of 626s from VMPS?

(by the way. . .I own a pair of Paradox 1s from Danny and a Smaller Sub from VMPS. . . so, I hope no one sees me as beeing biased, etc)

p

First of all I think Danny and Brian are leaving that in the past.

Regarding the recent Zaph/GR thing I think it has gotten bigger than it should have.

Johns information looks pretty good and I would conclude that Danny's product is excellent from Johns information.

Several of Johns conclusions don't seem to be supported by his own measurements and I would also have issue with that (especially the nonsense about the plastic frame, the fake phase plug and the FR anomally that his measurements don't show).

Johns measurements appear reasonable and I can't see any reason for Danny to attack them.

Regarding the Danny/626 upgrade issue I could clearly see that everything presented was true and noone should be looking at Danny crosswise.

A bunch of village idiots immediately had to start screaming that Danny's practice violated today's code of buisiness ethics and were quite proud of themselves because they know these things (I was not an AC member at the time and I am speaking of the Madisound thread, I'm shure there was one here too).

This code of ethics is how we all get screwed every day of our lives and the before mentioned village idiots should feel foolish for trying to help the process by which all of us are raped daily.

You will never see a 10 second commercial where Energizer declairs the capacity of their batteries are X amphours and Duracells are only Y amphours and the prices are this and that so you should buy ours.

The truth is there and the answer is black and white but you will never see it.

Instead you see long commercials with no usefull information that are designed to cause an emotional response (deception).

Myself I wanted to know why Danny had this hidden away in a part of his site you could access only if someone gives you a link.

The truth is simply the truth and their is noone you can blame but those that it points to, who is telling and what their motive might be is unrelated.

Is it the truth or isn't it and are you going to learn and change because of it or not?

Most of the people who were perpetuating that rediculous drama had no understanding of the issue and explaining it to them was waste of time because they weren't interested in the details.

All they knew was that's not the way things are done and they thought they were going to look like geniouses because they knew that, never mind that it represents everything that's wrong with the world and they were working to see that nothing changes (stupidity....the only universal constant you can count on).

« Last Edit: 9 Apr 2007, 01:33 pm by Daryl »

Fiji5555

« Reply #282 on: 9 Apr 2007, 06:45 pm »
People like Fiji crack me up ... why do some people love to takes shots at 'the man'.

Most of Danny's points have been made 10 times over in this thread, some people just need 11 for it to get through their heads :)

"The Man" as you call him is looking more like "The Whiner" and so are you. His points are tiresome and childish. Are you the official ass kisser for Danny BTW? I thought he could stand up for himself but I guess he does need someone like you to "help out" People like YOU crack me up :roll:

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
« Reply #283 on: 9 Apr 2007, 07:04 pm »
And you're not whining?  Tiresome? Childish? A John Krutke ass kisser?

All we get from you are ad hominem attacks. You have contributed nothing useful with your presence.

Feel free to leave anytime.

Cheers

geekinthehood

« Reply #284 on: 10 Apr 2007, 01:32 pm »
"The Man" as you call him is looking more like "The Whiner" and so are you. His points are tiresome and childish. Are you the official ass kisser for Danny BTW? I thought he could stand up for himself but I guess he does need someone like you to "help out" People like YOU crack me up :roll:

Wow. Speaking of tiresome and childish...

Fiji5555

« Reply #285 on: 10 Apr 2007, 09:59 pm »
And you're not whining?  Tiresome? Childish? A John Krutke ass kisser?

All we get from you are ad hominem attacks. You have contributed nothing useful with your presence.

Feel free to leave anytime.

Cheers

ohhhhhh I know you.......you're the official cabinet builder for "the man"...........with absolutely no financial interst in any of this.......whatever......buh byeeeeeeeee :thumb:

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
« Reply #286 on: 10 Apr 2007, 10:09 pm »
ohhhhhh I know you.......you're the official cabinet builder for "the man"...........

Nope, just someone (who was a paying client) who's business produces enclosures worthy of his recommendation.

with absolutely no financial interst in any of this.......whatever......

Again. In plain English, my company is a recommended source for enclosures. Period. It's there for everybody to read, and for most, to comprehend that there is NO hidden agenda. Sheesh!!  :duh:

You're also repetitious and insincere with your buh bye's. Why don't you go away when you say that? Just to leave us with some hope you'll disappear? Then come back to provoke again?  Can you actually add any content pertaining to this discussion, or just make inane comments?