BRYSTON BIT AVR SERIES
BIT AVR-1 Models
Bryston BIT Power AVR models add Automatic Voltage Regulation to the standard BIT power features, thereby enhancing protection against voltage sags, brownouts and surges. Ethernet connectivity and RS232 interface makes AVR models ideal for basic home monitoring applications.
BIT AVR models will keep the output constant within the range of 115 Volts to 125Volts, with an input voltage of 90V to 130V. Between 85V to 90V, and between 130V and 135V, the regulation will be reduced.
Balanced Input is available on many BIT models, providing an additional stage of noise cancellation. BIT AVR versions with balanced input will keep the output constant within the range of 115 Volts to 125 Volts, with an input voltage of 170V to 270V.
• IP addressable with built-in web browser interface – allows remote monitoring and control
• Password protection control
• Automatic email notification on fault condition
• RS-232 control — compatible with Crestron and other control systems
• Switch-On Safety Delay (5 seconds) when power turned on / restored
• Cloud based monitoring and control through ihiji, and other systems
• Front panel display shows voltage conditions (input / output voltage), current draw, and IP address
BIT AVR-2 Models - Custom Control
• All features of the above BIT AVR Series
• Individually addressable outlet zones – 4 zones for 15A and 20A models; 7 zones for 45A, 60A,
• Power-up sequencing with selectable delay time between zones
• Scheduling features allows automatic control (on/off) of any outlet zone
• Schedule up to 6 events per day per zone
• Automatic reboot feature allows remote restart of routers and modems if internet connection lost
• Schedule remains active when internet connection is lost, if system power maintained