Introducing - Sweet Spot Reveal "Silver" Interconnects!!! DEMO TOUR REQUEST...

Sonny

Got'em...will enter them in the fray tomorrow!!!  :thumb: :thumb:

That was fast...

Question...should we start a new thread once you're ready to comment?  or keep this thread going???

I think we should start a new one, no?  Under "Critic's Circle?"

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
I'm fine with whatever you choose, as its your stuff..let me know and I'll be glad to start new, use here...either way..its all good! :thumb:

Sonny

Ed, why don't you just start a new thread in the Critic's Circle and I can link that thread to this one...is that ok?

eclein

• Volunteer
You got it! :thumb:

Sonny

You got it! :thumb:

Ed, any initial thoughts?

eclein

• Volunteer
Tuan- I took them out of the mix for a bit to enter new speaker cables, I will start listening in earnest later today-first impressions are very good I must say. I will post in the critic's circle as you suggested probably Mon. or Tue.-- :thumb: :thumb:
 Have a great day!

Sonny

Thanks Ed, that's encouraging feedback.

T

Sonny

Update...Review from Ed posted here on this thread in the Critic's Circle!
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=82925.msg800251;topicseen#new
Other on the TOUR List, please continue to post there when you're done with the cables demo and have comments!
Thanks!
Tuan

watercourse

Add me to the tour list - Tuan's coppers are excellent, so of course I'd like to check out the silvers. Hopefully by the time I get them my allergies will have cleared up along with my ears  :x
Wilson

Sonny

Wilson, you're added!  Yes the silver are nice..and I know how you like "silver"!
T
Please note...Silver Reveals are $150 for the first meter...longer lengths are available as well as balanced cables as well!
T

Sonny

Terry, you're added to the list!
Please PM me your address.
T

Sonny

Ted, the cable is on their way to you...please PM me next week when you are ready to send them off to the next and I will get you that gentlemen address.
Thanks
Tuan

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama
Got the cables today and installed between the Creek OBH-12 passive and Bryston BDA-1, replacing 24" Signal Cables. Day off tomorrow so should have some first blush impressions later in the day. Thanks Tuan and Ed.

Sonny

dan, sorry...false alarm...

Wanted to check to see if you can use the short 22" pair...please let me know before I send you the demo pair.

Please let me know!
happy weekend!

Sonny

I'd like to hear them as well.

Gene

Gene, since Ted will be sending the next cable to Dan, I have another Demo pair I can send to you this week...are you ready for the 22" cable?  if so, let me know and I'll send it out to you!
T

Sonny

Dan, Ted told me he set the cables to you yesterday...hope you'll get it soon...

Sonny

Dan, how's the cables sounding?  Would you be ready to ship the cables Monday to the next person? Thanks
T

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
Gene, since Ted will be sending the next cable to Dan, I have another Demo pair I can send to you this week...are you ready for the 22" cable?  if so, let me know and I'll send it out to you!
T

Have they gone out to me yet, just curious?

Gene

danvegso

Dan, how's the cables sounding?  Would you be ready to ship the cables Monday to the next person? Thanks
T

Sounding good, Tuan!

I'l probably get them out tomorrow or Saturday, if you could PM me with the info.....