GR Research Owner's Audition List

WarmColors

Re: GR Research Owner's Audition List
« Reply #120 on: 1 Mar 2020, 05:34 am »
jaytor (Jay)
Portland, OR
NX-Otica and triple OB servo subs.

Anyone interested in auditioning these, send me a PM. I only finished the speakers a couple weeks ago, so they are probably still breaking in. Also waiting on some GIK acoustic panels and drapes to complete the listening room, but they are already sounding great. Everything should be in place by mid-January.

Digital only (Roon with Tidal): Bryston BDP-2 -> Schiit Yggradsil -> Parasound JC-2 -> Parasound JC-5

- Jay

I live in the Portland area, I am considering buying NX Oticas MTM. Will you consider opening up your beautiful home so i can listen to NX Oticas?

Hobbsmeerkat

« Reply #121 on: 1 Mar 2020, 03:52 pm »
If anyone in the Orlando area has any available for a listening session, I'd love to to take yall up on the offer!

Jaytor

« Reply #122 on: 1 Mar 2020, 04:00 pm »
I live in the Portland area, I am considering buying NX Oticas MTM. Will you consider opening up your beautiful home so i can listen to NX Oticas?
Sure, PM sent.

rockymystic

« Reply #123 on: 25 Mar 2020, 02:35 pm »
Any one in north Carolina or near by have Nx-Oticas, i live in Raleigh  and would like to audition these before pulling the trigger

Captainhemo

« Reply #124 on: 25 Mar 2020, 03:55 pm »
I know someone  right near you  but probably not the best  time to be planning  auditions/visits.    Hopefully he'll se this and reach out to you so you guyse can maybe plan something  down the road

jay

rockymystic

« Reply #125 on: 25 Mar 2020, 08:26 pm »
I know someone  right near you  but probably not the best  time to be planning  auditions/visits.    Hopefully he'll se this and reach out to you so you guyse can maybe plan something  down the road

jay

Thanks Jay!