FS: Peachtree iDAC Brand New!

nnck

• Music Collector, Audiophile, in that order :)
FS: Peachtree iDAC Brand New!
« on: 18 Sep 2011, 11:22 pm »
I have reluctantly decided to sell my BRAND NEW Peachtree iDAC. This is a Stereophile Class A Recommended Component.

This unit is literally brand new out of the out, with only about 4-5 hours of use on it. It will come with all original packaging materials, including both inner and outer shipping cartons, remote control, ipod dock accessories, and owners manual.

Retail price for the iDAC amp is $999. Your cost is $850 and I will cover the paypal and shipping fees at that cost.

I am located in SE Wisconsin, about midway between Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL.

Utilizing the ESS 9016 32 bit Sabre chip, and with 2 coaxial inputs, 2 optical inputs, 24/96 USB input AND a built in ipod dock, the new Peachtree iDAC is loaded with all the connections you will need to enjoy state-of-the-art hi-resolution audio. See the following link for more information:

Link to the product at the manufacturers website

The Peachtree iDAC was reviewed in the October 2011 edition of Stereophile magazine, and awarded as a Class A Recommended Component in that same issue. Here is just a bit of what Stereophile had to say:

"...For both of us, a DAC is about transparency and control, and the Peachtree iDAC's sound was the most honest of all the DACs we've heard that cost a grand or less.

With its excellent sound, extra inputs, iPod dock, Peachtree Audio's iDAC is a solid audiophile value. Then there's its casework, and an attention to detail, that for my sensibilities are clearly superior to those of other DACs I've seen in the vicinity of $1000. A product well thought out and well executed."

And also from The Absolute Sound July 2011 edition:

"The sound that an iDac can pull from even a 320bps MP3 file on an iPod is pretty amazing. But with non-lossy 16/44, 96/24, and 192/24 music files coming in through its S/PDIF inputs, the iDac demonstrates its full sonic potential. This is one sonically serious DAC whose performance transcends its name."

Read the full review here

I am an experienced Audiogon user as well, where my user name is the same. I only recently started using the feedback system there, but please feel free to check out my feedback and rest assured that I will treat this transaction with the utmost care.

Please send along any questions you might have. I will be available to communicate via email or my cell phone. Some pictures are included below. You can PM me for more information.

P.S. I also have a Parasound Halo JC2-BP Preamp with Home Theater Bypass preamplifier in ‘Like New’ condition currently for sale as well. Click Here For The Link

Some photos of the actual unit:

nnck

• Music Collector, Audiophile, in that order :)
Re: FS: Peachtree iDAC Brand New!
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2011, 11:26 pm »
This is no longer available. Thanks.