Why Do You Like Headphones?

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Why Do You Like Headphones?
« Reply #20 on: 21 Mar 2013, 01:43 am »
Dam!  Now I want the Senn HD 800"s too.  You guys are killing me.  This is why I like headphones.
It is ineluctable as they had very different performance and hi quality.
I wonder if your phones performance dont bore you after some hours??

ajzepp

« Reply #21 on: 21 Mar 2013, 01:46 am »
Brazil. Buy overseas would be doable if custom house taxes are not 100% over product+ship price.
The result of this taz hungry is that most audiophiles trip to Portugal to audio shopping and hide the equip in the hand baggage.

Oh wow, well I don't feel as bad for you if you live in Brazil...lots of Brazilian beauties, amazing weather, robust economy, and the greatest futbal team on earth! If I come down to Brazil for the cup next year, I'll bring you some T1s!  :thumb:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #22 on: 21 Mar 2013, 01:56 am »
How amazing is the life, you be surprised how these thing are useless to me.
Wheather are really hot since 2006, this are 117ºF last December, so no tube amps.

ajzepp

« Reply #23 on: 21 Mar 2013, 02:08 am »
Whoa!!

milford3

« Reply #24 on: 21 Mar 2013, 02:15 am »
Difference in sound between the T1's and the Senn HD 800's?  Anyone own both?  I think I'll own both very soon.  Oh yea! :lol:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #25 on: 21 Mar 2013, 02:17 am »
In my city there is three Sennheiser aeronautics dealers, but Sennheiser Brazil dont allow these dealers sells any audio product.
So no demo HD800. :duh:

charmerci

« Reply #26 on: 21 Mar 2013, 05:45 am »
Oh wow, well I don't feel as bad for you if you live in Brazil...lots of Brazilian beauties, amazing weather, robust economy, and the greatest futbal team on earth! If I come down to Brazil for the cup next year, I'll bring you some T1s!  :thumb:

Uh... don't forget the music! If I had to live in a country based solely on the music, first would be the States then it would be Brazil.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #27 on: 21 Mar 2013, 02:12 pm »
Uh... don't forget the music! If I had to live in a country based solely on the music, first would be the States then it would be Brazil.
Iam surprised. What kind of brazilian music do you like here??

dB Cooper

« Reply #28 on: 21 Mar 2013, 05:02 pm »
Buy overseas would be doable if custom house taxes are not 100% over product+ship price.
The result of this tax hungry is that most audiophiles trip to Portugal to audio shopping and hide the equip in the hand baggage.
That's pretty disturbing if someone can smuggle something the size of a pair of headphones through airport security. Those HD800's in particular should have a helluva X-ray signature with all that stainless steel.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #29 on: 21 Mar 2013, 06:55 pm »
I unaware how they do the details, as I dont go air trips.
Seems to me x ray detector dont exists here, this is exclusive for target countries as USA.

But I will inform me about it and report here.
« Last Edit: 21 Mar 2013, 08:30 pm by FULLRANGEMAN »

charmerci

« Reply #30 on: 22 Mar 2013, 01:09 am »
Iam surprised. What kind of brazilian music do you like here??

Maybe I jumped the gun with a general statement  8) but I'm highly partial to samba and samba type music especially the female voices - sexy! Love Rosa Passos (though I think she lives in LA), Jussara Silveira, Jairzehno Oliveira, Marcio Faraco, Bossacucanova and of course, Antonio Carlos Jobim and Elis Regina.

Noseyears

• Restricted
  • SS-Audio
    • Supreme Sound Audio
« Reply #31 on: 22 Mar 2013, 02:01 am »
I think i found the nemesis of the Zenhead: Headstage arrow 12HE 4g.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer