• Soundfield Audio Loudspeakers
    • Soundfield Audio
Re: Soundfield Audio Monitor 1
« Reply #20 on: 12 Sep 2011, 01:15 pm »
AJ, we'll all be in room 2024

:o....there goes the neighborhood. :lol:
The reprobate hooligan have arrived.
Notice how Rm 2012 is now blue.... :thumb:

Please stop by.  It will be interesting for you, I'm sure.  Bring some tunes that will play on a Mac Mini.  Mach2 will be in there with Danny as well as dB Audio Labs.  We always make good music.

Dave
Will you have an open USB port? If so, my external notebook optical drive (USB bus powered) should work (forgive my Mac ignorance, I'm a Windows knuckle dragging Neanderthal), yes?

cheers,

AJ

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #21 on: 12 Sep 2011, 03:45 pm »
:o....there goes the neighborhood. :lol:
The reprobate hooligan have arrived.
Will you have an open USB port? If so, my external notebook optical drive (USB bus powered) should work (forgive my Mac ignorance, I'm a Windows knuckle dragging Neanderthal), yes?

cheers,

AJ
DO IT!!!  RMAF is the only show that will bring you a decent return on your investment and is a great place to meet, greet and eat.  You will not regret it, reprobate hooligan.

It took a lot of nagging, a bunch of failures trying to get a Windows based machine to sound as good as a Mini and the final realization that I was spitting into the wind to get me to go to a Mac, but I did and I've never looked back.  The best way to lug toons around is on a USB drive, but we'll keep a port open - just for you.

It will be good to finally meet my arch nemesis face to face  :lol:  I'll be the short, bald, fat guy (SBFG for, uh... short).  And you wil be...????????

BTW - I buried our hatchet a loooooong time ago.  Life is too frickin' short. 

Dave

AJinFLA

• Industry Participant
    • Soundfield Audio
« Reply #22 on: 12 Sep 2011, 06:11 pm »
DO IT!!!  RMAF is the only show that will bring you a decent return on your investment and is a great place to meet, greet and eat.  You will not regret it, reprobate hooligan.

To be honest, I'm already getting enough action that I'm at maximum manufacturing capacity. More might be a double edged sword, as it can be detrimental if you stop being able to fulfill. Remember, not retired..and keeping my day job. Strictly a weekend (and now weekday evenings  :o) affair.
That's not why I'm going. Just like CapFest (which was a blast), it's more along the lines of self check, seeing how you stack up in reality against the big boys. The best way to rid oneself of any delusions of grandeur. That and I've never been to Denver!!! :wink:

It took a lot of nagging, a bunch of failures trying to get a Windows based machine to sound as good as a Mini and the final realization that I was spitting into the wind to get me to go to a Mac, but I did and I've never looked back.  The best way to lug toons around is on a USB drive, but we'll keep a port open - just for you.

It will be good to finally meet my arch nemesis face to face  :lol:  I'll be the short, bald, fat guy (SBFG for, uh... short).  And you wil be...????????

BTW - I buried our hatchet a loooooong time ago.  Life is too frickin' short. 

Dave

I'l be the guy with the permanent grin on his face, probably wearing my u stay forever (aka USF)  University South Florida t-shirt. Oh yeah...and flip flops. Always. :lol:

cheers,

AJ

shadowlight

« Reply #23 on: 12 Sep 2011, 06:57 pm »

Congratulation AJ.  Are you going to borrow any tube preamp/ amp to try?

AJinFLA

• Industry Participant
    • Soundfield Audio
« Reply #24 on: 15 Sep 2011, 01:52 pm »
Congratulation AJ.  Are you going to borrow any tube preamp/ amp to try?

I am certainly receptive to offers. Know anyone in Denver with a spare laying around?

jimdgoulding

« Reply #25 on: 29 Sep 2011, 11:29 pm »
All the best, AJ.  Brilliant concept!

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #26 on: 29 Sep 2011, 11:40 pm »
I am certainly receptive to offers. Know anyone in Denver with a spare laying around?
We might be able to hook you up.  I'll talk to Danny and Gary Dodd and see if we can't come up with something.

Heh, heh...

Dave

AJinFLA

• Industry Participant
    • Soundfield Audio
« Reply #27 on: 30 Sep 2011, 01:01 am »
We might be able to hook you up.  I'll talk to Danny and Gary Dodd and see if we can't come up with something.

Heh, heh...

Dave

Thanks Dave. I thought Dodd was battery powered SS. Just looked at the site and saw differently. Not the low power stuff either. Cool. Would certainly be open to that. If not, I've got a hot-rodded hybrid to at least have something glowing in the room. :wink:

cheers,

AJ