International Support for Ref 9 V3 SE

ClothEars

International Support for Ref 9 V3 SE
« on: 14 Jul 2011, 11:28 am »
I've been trying to email Nuforce support regarding a problem I have but keep getting the message:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
      Subject:   RE: Ref9V3SE - RCA Connector
      Sent:   14/07/2011 8:51 PM
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
      'Support Nuforce' on 14/07/2011 8:51 PM
            550 #5.1.0 Address rejected support@nuforce.com

I don't know what's going on but this is the email I'm trying to get through:

Dear Bob (NuForce Technical Support Manager)

I have forwarded the response from your Australian distributor regarding the problem with the female RCA. Clearly I am not going to get any support from him.  Can you please now do something to rectify the problem as I requested in my initial email to you.  I look forward to a positive response at your earliest convenience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The response from the Australian distributor was:

I dont have any nuts for those some people has broken those before I replaced mine with Ehichman RCAĆ” which I think sounds better and much more robust
BR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My email to the distributor regarding the problem was:

I need to obtain a new plastic nut for the WBT female RCA plug on one of the Ref 9's.
It broke off when I was changing RCA cables. The plug itself is fine - only the plastic nut is broken.
I have tried a couple of other nuts from various other female RCA's however it seems this one is non standard.  I realise I may have to purchase the whole female RCA fitting just to get the plastic nut but such is life!  Let me know what you can do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now what do I do?  Has anyone else had this problem with Nuforce support before and how did you solve it?
Do I have to replace the female RCA socket due to no available parts?
Which one would you recommend as a replacement?

Help!!!

nuforce-casey

• Industry Participant
Re: International Support for Ref 9 V3 SE
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2011, 06:57 am »
It is very simple, please create a 'support ticket' in our system, then we will be able to send you the parts.

ClothEars

Re: International Support for Ref 9 V3 SE
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2011, 08:01 am »
Thanks Casey.
As usual your after sales support is first class.