CD Players suggestion for Strato Stereo/Candela Pre

Vr3

Re: CD Players suggestion for Strato Stereo/Candela Pre
« Reply #20 on: 8 Feb 2012, 04:16 am »
Not sure if this is against the rules, I apologize in advance if it is -

I have a Klarheit II CDP for sale on Audiogon and would of course hook up Audiocircle members :)

Thanks!

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #21 on: 13 Feb 2012, 06:57 pm »
 :o

Intersting... I can stop thinking about a Klarheit.

Have you seen it inside ? Maybe the pics I got are from your CD.

Impressive machine.

I had to sell Cary 306 PV to cover some debts and really I do not know if eventually I will be able to get a Klarheit or I have to settle with a Cary CD-500 (i like it because has variable output from remote)

Will

« Reply #22 on: 22 Feb 2012, 04:21 pm »
Why not pick up an inexpensive CD player with a digital out, and pair it with the best DAC you can afford?   If/when the mechanicals fail on the CD player, you can just toss it, and be happy you are not left with a useless, but expensive, box.

If it's a valve DAC, you can have fun rolling tubes.  And a DAC with multiple inputs can be used with other digital devices.

Vr3

« Reply #23 on: 24 Feb 2012, 04:45 am »
:o

Intersting... I can stop thinking about a Klarheit.

Have you seen it inside ? Maybe the pics I got are from your CD.

Impressive machine.

I had to sell Cary 306 PV to cover some debts and really I do not know if eventually I will be able to get a Klarheit or I have to settle with a Cary CD-500 (i like it because has variable output from remote)

I took some pretty extensive pictures of the interior fo the Klarheit II... should be able to find them on google I would invision!

rowen

« Reply #24 on: 11 Mar 2012, 06:36 am »
Lector Tube CD players are as good as they get.  CDP7T if you can afford it or CDP06T if you can't. Hard to tell the difference between analog and this cd player.  Highly recommended!

Indiansprings

« Reply #25 on: 1 Oct 2012, 04:07 pm »
oppo :)