AVA Used Equipment Sale!

avahifi

AVA Used Equipment Sale!
« on: 3 Jun 2011, 08:19 pm »
We have accumulated a pretty outstanding bunch of used AVA equipment, mostly from customer's trade-ups.

The following is a listing of what is available right now. Take 15% off these prices until July 1st.

Transcendence Eight vacuum tube preamp with RIAA phono circuits in small AVA chassis.  $795.00  SOLD!
This unit is in nearly new condition and is upgrades as far as possible in this 12" wide chassis.  It uses two
12AT7 line tubes and two 12AX7 phono tubes.  It has six sets of inputs, dual tape and line outputs and a
built in headphone amplifier. It has both regulated plus and minus 12V heater supplies and a +275 volt
regulated B+ supply.  It is currently wired for 240V AC but can be rewired for 120V if necessary for use
in the USA.

Insight+ DAC  $495
The most current model of our Philips based chip set DAC in our big (17") chassis.  This unit looks and
plays like brand new.  Single coax digital input and stereo line outputs.

Insight+ 250 amplifier  $795
  SOLD !
This unit is built in a very clean black Hafler 220 chassis with brand new AVA circuits installed.  It is about
140 watts per channel and provides identical performance to a new AVA Insight+ 260 amplifier.  An amazingly
clean and transparent amp for all but the most difficult speaker loads.

OmegaStar 260EX amplifier  $595  Sale pending!
The last generation OmegaStar series solid state amplifier in a nice AVA big chassis.  It has our most recent
Exicon power mos-fet output devices and is clean and dynamic.  Can be upgraded to new if desired.

Vision DAC with XLR balanced line outputs.  $995.

I built this one for myself for testing purposes.  It also has single ended RCA outputs.  Identical performance
as a new standard Vision DAC.  Works with 44,96, and 192 material. New, never sold, new 3 year AVA warranty.

Insight+ Double 600 power amplifier.  $1995
The most powerful soiid state amplifier we have ever built here.  Safe into two ohm loads.  An ideal amp for
very difficult speaker loads. Built into a like new Hafler chassis.

OmegaStar 500EX amplifier  $895

Our previous generation 300 watt per channel amplifier built in a very good black Hafler 500 chassis.
Again, a great amp for difficult loads or to play really really loud really cleanly. Uses newest Exicon power mos-fets.

OmegaStar 400 amplifier  $595

A beauty of a huge 200 watt per channel amplifier with AVA circuits built into a special custom Dyna 400
chassis.  This unit features a unique custom faceplate, clear anodized with matching grab handles.  Complete
with cooling fan and optional rack mount ears (not now installed).

THE SALE: ALL USED EQUIPMENT LISTED IS 15 PERCENT OFF UNTIL JULY 1ST.
Act promptly, these are all "only one available at this price" and this is a sale
we have not done on used equipment for many years.

Call us at 651-330-9871 to order to for answers to your questions about this equipment.

All used equipment carries the standard AVA 30 day satisfaction guarantee and a one year
parts and labor warranty unless specified differently.

Thanks for your attention

Frank Van Alstine

« Last Edit: 7 Jun 2011, 11:08 am by avahifi »

Alexdad54

Re: AVA Used Equipment Sale!
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jun 2011, 10:29 pm »
Forgive my brain fog Frank, do the prices listed for each item already have the 15% reduction applied?  :scratch:

trebejo

« Reply #2 on: 3 Jun 2011, 11:31 pm »
The nanosecond I saw that control amplifier (aka an integrated) up for sale, I thought "now that's a problem solver".

Should not have taken 48 hours to think about it...  :cry:

avahifi

« Reply #3 on: 4 Jun 2011, 12:09 am »
For this sale take 15 percent off of the listed prices posted above.  The prices shown in the announcement are the normal selling prices.  Take 15 percent off of these prices until July 1st.

Frank Van Alstine

Lefty052347

• AVA Associate
« Reply #4 on: 6 Jun 2011, 02:12 am »
Pardales:

You forgot the 11th commandment:

Thou shall not gloat.

Regards,
Dean

Charles Calkins

« Reply #5 on: 6 Jun 2011, 03:17 am »
Geezee Frank!!!
 15% off on new equipment???????

Cheers
                                    Charlie

trebejo

« Reply #6 on: 6 Jun 2011, 05:00 am »
Pardales:

You forgot the 11th commandment:

Thou shall not gloat.

Regards,
Dean

:lol:

That's ok, as long as it makes somebody happy!

avahifi

« Reply #7 on: 7 Jun 2011, 11:05 am »
Charlie, this AVA 15% off sale is only on the used AVA equipment listed above.

Remember that all used AVA equipment we sell comes with our standard 30 day satisfaction guarantee and a minimum of a one year parts and labor warranty.

Where else can you find absolutely risk free used equipment purchase possibilities?

Regards,

Frank Van Alstine

avahifi

« Reply #8 on: 8 Jun 2011, 03:06 pm »
I spotted a typo on the used equipment sale listing on our web site.

It says new equipment instead of used equipment.  This was an error by our web guy.

It will be fixed tomorrow.

The 15% off sale is only on USED AVA equipment available here.  The sale on new AVA equipment ended some time ago.

Regards,

Frank Van Alstine

Tone Depth

• Music Lover
    • SRLPE Wheel Works
« Reply #9 on: 8 Jun 2011, 11:35 pm »
Frank,

Your initial posting on this thread also describes your Vision DAC with XLR output connections as new, never sold.  That description may also be creating some of the confusion between used and new items temporarily on sale.

I spotted a typo on the used equipment sale listing on our web site.

It says new equipment instead of used equipment.  This was an error by our web guy.

It will be fixed tomorrow.

The 15% off sale is only on USED AVA equipment available here.  The sale on new AVA equipment ended some time ago.

Regards,

Frank Van Alstine

Listens2tubes

« Reply #10 on: 11 Jun 2011, 01:00 am »
I think I'll ship my T8 mini to Frank for him to sell. :wink: Actually :scratch: hmm.....