Meng Yayi KT88 Mono's?

skeeter99

Re: Meng Yayi KT88 Mono's?
« Reply #20 on: 15 May 2011, 03:32 pm »
Skeeter,

I wasn't thinking last night. Although I don't think the JoLida is really on your list, I'd call Jim Salk for the JoLida. Besides making kick ass speakers, Jim is a JoLida dealer.

I can sure give him a try if I decide I don't "need" mono's. That KT88 amp is beautiful and I've only heard great things about Jolida's products. Good tip, thank you!

Now I just need to get my commission check ... lol! Gotta wait till the beginning of the month  :duh:

morganc

« Reply #21 on: 15 May 2011, 05:19 pm »
The Audio Space KT-88's are great also......I much preferred them over the Jolida that I had......but if I were you I would:
1.  Buy used from a good source.
2.  Buy something with resale value.
3.  Avoid obscure Chinese brands with no resale value.....

Another recommendation that I have heard great things about, and you can find time to time used, it the Grant Fidelity Rita 88.  I have bought several from GF and they are  a great value for the $$$.  They also have demos from time to time, and the Rita used can be had for around your price range if you can find it.......just my $.02.

Good luck!

shadowlight

« Reply #22 on: 15 May 2011, 07:45 pm »
Potential Buyer Meet Seller --> http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=94196.0;topicseen (FS- Quicksilver Silver Mono Tube Amplifiers, Located in Oregon might be the same one listed earlier in the thread)[/]

skeeter99

« Reply #23 on: 15 May 2011, 08:06 pm »
Potential Buyer Meet Seller --> http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=94196.0;topicseen (FS- Quicksilver Silver Mono Tube Amplifiers, Located in Oregon might be the same one listed earlier in the thread)[/]

Wow good price and great amps! I'll contact him, maybe he can wait to sell ...