Update**Musicians Circle Auction for Gary Dodd!!!!! **Update-New Stuff

eclein

• Facilitator
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
The Musicians Circle and Grant Fidelity want to help out our friend and AC member Gary Dodd so we are auctioning off a brand new Grant Fidelity B-283 Tube Buffer!!!!
            This is a great way for any audiocircle member to help a friend and get a nice new piece of audio gear!!!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

“The Grant Fidelity Tube Processor is designed to transform your solid state audio signals into the much more pleasing musical sound offered by tubes. The B-283 is earning a reputation as low-cost 'Magic Box' among musicians, audiophiles and people who simply love to listen to great music. The B-283 is simple to operate, can install in your system in many configurations and has many uses...”

***** A link to the product page:
http://shop.grantfidelity.com/B-283-Tube-Processor.html

.......our good friend Tuan aka: Sonny- is adding some of his "Sweet Spot Reveal" interconnects to this auction!!!!
      I would like to auction a set of RCA or XLR i/c up to 1 meter to raise funds for Gary.  ALL funds goes to GARY.

OK, well...here's a great pair of interconnect to go with the B-283 Tube Buffer:  The Sweet Spot Reveal Copper.  A minimalist design utilizing solid core magnet copper wire matched with Switchcraft's simple RCA to give you system the level of transparency that it's been waiting for...  Many have tried took the plunge and haven't regretted it!  Read all about it here:  http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=50447.0
Will be a perfect match with a B-283 Tube Buffer.
As before all proceeds go to Gary, with paypal as the method of payment- Help a friend-lets keep this going for him!!!

So folks your bidding on this bundle, not one great piece but two great pieces, its an awesome package and Tuan will make your cables with a choice of connectors!!!!!

All proceeds go to Gary with the winning bidder sending payment via paypal to Danny Richie’s acct.

Lets help a friend the best way we can, and hey get yourself some new gear along the way!!!
                                   Hang in Gary, the cavalry is coming!!!!!!
:banana piano: :violin: :drums: :guitar: :rock:
« Last Edit: 4 Apr 2011, 12:46 am by eclein »

eclein

• Facilitator
Lets not forget our friend!! These are both excellent pieces of gear...I had a B-283 Tube Buffer for awhile and loved it...added that nice tube sound, I was using mine as an additional tube buffer along with my DAC --I created the FrankenDACBuffer and the addition of the different tubes along with the 5670 in my DAC kept me warm as toast!!!  LOL...

Sonny (Tuan) did a cable tour with his "Sweet Spot Reveals" and they were fantastic. I found them to be very dynamic and had I needed IC's at the time his would be on my short list--they're very good!!

So here is your chance to help a fellow AC member and get some new gear while doing so!!!!

saisunil

I need neither right now - but I'll get the ball rolling for the buffer for $60 ...

Get well Gary ...

HAL

• Industry Contributor
Ok, my bid for the Grant Fidelity B-283 Buffer is $100. 

eclein

• Facilitator
Fantastic fellas...the Buffer and the cables go together as a sweet bundle so if that wasn't clear on my end--oops but hey either way your getting something extra for the same price......so we have Hal with $100 bid for the bundle!!!!! saisunil--your a god man to get us going here and I wish you luck here Hal--its good stuff!!!!

I shoulda been a car salesman..LOL..

saisunil

$108 - cause it is a great number  :D

hibuckhobby

• On a search for audio nirvana
I'll jump in for Gary.   $125
Hibuck...

eclein

• Facilitator
Thank you Hibuck!!! Lets keep this going for Gary and all the upcoming bills he'll have, and believe me I know-I'm getting bills for Doctors I never saw and when I call to find out who,what when, they can't tell me and I'm sure like me Gary will get a quick education in "your insurance doesn't pay for this medicine"....ahahhhhahhhhhhhh...so lets give Gary a cushion and keep this incredible spirit of audiocircle going strong!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

saisunil

Above all ...

There is a sense of oneness ...
There is a response that says "I care" ...
Money is important and necessary and more important that than is Love

Love Heals ...

eclein

• Facilitator
Get your bids in if your interested right now Hibuck at $125 is leading the heated battle...lets get some more bids!!

****This auction will close Friday 4/8 at 7 PM eastern time****

eclein

• Facilitator
I'll jump in for Gary.   $125
Hibuck...

*****The Winner is...******
 Congrats Hibuck!!!  I'll send everyone email about how to proceed tomorrow when time permits..Thanks everybody!!!

hibuckhobby

• On a search for audio nirvana
Glad to help...will keep Gary in our prayers.