Raising some money for Gary Dodd...

Danny Richie

Re: Raising some money for Gary Dodd...
« Reply #120 on: 21 Apr 2011, 03:52 pm »
Hi Danny:

I am wondering if my donation got through to Gary as I don't see my name on the list. Not that it's important. Just checking to make sure it got there is all.

I sent it to audioads@tx.rr.com who was gathering funds for Gary. Perhaps it was all grouped together so the names were lost.

Rocket_Ronny

If you sent it to someone besides me then it was bundled with several others and sent as one. Many came in under the name Cyndi M. I think these were the guys from the Polk forum. You might check with who you sent it to and confirm.

dangerbird

« Reply #121 on: 21 Apr 2011, 04:36 pm »
Hey guys-- it a very good thing that was done for Gary,,I'm proud to be a small part of it--and--kudo's to all of you who gave,,and moreso to folks like Danny who took time to help make this happen and deliver.  :D

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #122 on: 21 Apr 2011, 04:50 pm »
Danny, I don't see my name on the list either, AND my check has yet to clear the bank.  Did you receive and process it?
Thanks

Danny Richie

« Reply #123 on: 21 Apr 2011, 06:08 pm »
Danny, I don't see my name on the list either, AND my check has yet to clear the bank.  Did you receive and process it?
Thanks

Hay Hank,

I wrote the last check to Gary on 4-8-11.

Your check postmarked the 7th, didn't get here until the 9th.

So yours is part of the next check going to Gary tomorrow.

RuSsMaN

• Polk Audio Rep
    • Polk Audio
« Reply #124 on: 21 Apr 2011, 07:36 pm »
Danny, I've gotten a couple of emails - people not seeing their names in the list.

These are all that were sent to me, and then forwarded straight to you, from both AC and CP.  I'm not on the list which doesn't matter to me, but I never thought of how others might feel.  'Cyndi M' is there, which is the name on my girlfriends account (which is never used)that I used for collecting, to keep it separate from my dealings buying and selling gear.  Remember me calling you, so you knew what it was, and you weren't just getting large amounts of money from a strange woman? ;)

EDIT - I emailed you the list of names Danny, and I have a paypal log if you want it + $200 that came in since the last time I checked the account.

Cheers,
Russ

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #125 on: 21 Apr 2011, 07:40 pm »

Here is the list, I hope no one has an issue with me posting the names:

Probably not the best idea IMO.

Danny Richie

« Reply #126 on: 21 Apr 2011, 08:34 pm »
Danny, I've gotten a couple of emails - people not seeing their names in the list.

These are all that were sent to me, and then forwarded straight to you, from both AC and CP.  I'm not on the list which doesn't matter to me, but I never thought of how others might feel.  'Cyndi M' is there, which is the name on my girlfriends account (which is never used)that I used for collecting, to keep it separate from my dealings buying and selling gear.  Remember me calling you, so you knew what it was, and you weren't just getting large amounts of money from a strange woman? ;)

EDIT - I emailed you the list of names Danny, and I have a paypal log if you want it + $200 that came in since the last time I checked the account.

Cheers,
Russ

Yeah, I knew that all of the funds that you collected were coming under Cyndi M. But I didn't have a list of names with your Paypal's to me.

I just got your e-mail and will forward it over to Trung and Gary. Trung is handling the web page mods. So all of your guys will see their names in the list of thank yous as well.

Danny Richie

« Reply #127 on: 22 Apr 2011, 03:12 pm »
New check going out to Gary today. Again I am deeply touched and moved by the good people here.

The Paypal that came in a little while ago did get included into this check. Thank you.

There is also an additional $100 check that came in made out directly to Gary.

bfs21

« Reply #128 on: 21 Mar 2012, 12:18 pm »
Ruben -- do you still have flat packs? Am a newbie and would love to give this project a try.