Dynamic Design Speaker Cables!

jhm731

Re: Dynamic Design Speaker Cables!
« Reply #20 on: 6 Jun 2011, 05:59 pm »
Posting new pictures of the Lotus Type SE speaker cables.

Bill

Thought you said you were using Furutech FP-201 (R) spades, this looks like
Furutech FP-201(G).

Here's a Furutech FP-201 (R):

dynamicd

« Reply #21 on: 6 Jun 2011, 06:34 pm »
Hello jhm731,
"The Type SE stereo pair features four separate legs of + and - with each leg about 0.20" in diameter, the production version uses Rhodium plated connectors in place of the gold in the picture."

The production version uses the FP-201 (R) instead of the FP-201 (G) shown in the picture. Our photographer has one terminated with the gold 201s instead of the rhodium 201s, sorry about the confusion.

Bill

dodgealum

« Reply #22 on: 12 Jul 2012, 02:49 am »
How do the DD Lotus TSE compare with the new Lotus Mk 3 cables which will be debuting in LA next month? I no longer see the TSE on the DD website but rather (in ascending order): Lotus MK3 Series, Heritage Series and Nebula Series.

Dan: What is your experience with the new Lotus Mk 3 that will be paired with your integrated in the LA show?

modwright

« Reply #23 on: 22 Jul 2012, 04:51 pm »
To be honest, while I have Lotus speaker cables in my office reference system right now, being used with the $27K Audio Machina CRM monitor/sub system, I am not sure which version they are.  I CAN tell you that they are EXCEPTIONAL!

It was my pleasure to exhibit with Dynamic Design in Newport with our Highest End Electronics and their Heritage Series cables.  The sound was exceptional!

Thanks,

Dan