Glider Music Player 2.0.0 (188.8.131.52) for iOS is ready to test
What To Test:
• Generic MPD device support is now available, making Glider the only app on any platform to support all streaming protocols including: UPnP/DLNA, OpenHome, MPD, AirPlay and Chromecast. Many MPD devices will be auto-discovered, but a new option has been added to add an MPD device using the IP address and port number.
• A new 'Analog' display mode allows you to focus on album-based listening with a distraction free experience. Play full albums, one at a time with no extraneous features.
• Recently added albums are now displayed on the main Library screen, and the Albums view has a new 'Recently Added' sort option. Your history of recently added albums will be stored in iCloud and will be restored during a delete and re-install of the app.
• You can now easily add files to Glider using the iOS Files App, the 'Share' button in Safari, and AirDrop from your Mac.
• Last.fm integration has been added to automatically scrobble whatever's playing in Glider. If you're listening without an internet connection, then your scrobbles will be stored locally and synced to Last.fm when your connection returns.
• Properly order tracks in the queue When playing multi-disc albums
• Allow local iTunes files to stream at the native resolution without downconverting
• Sync fixes for MyCloudEX2Ultra NAS drives
To test this app, open TestFlight on your iOS device using iOS 10.0 or later and install the update.