iPad 2

Don_S

Re: iPad 2
« Reply #220 on: 20 Jun 2011, 04:01 am »
Hey,

I underlined and bolded rumor.  I never said I believed. I am not, I repeat, I am not Fox Muldar.   :lol:

stlrman

« Reply #221 on: 3 Jul 2011, 10:51 pm »
Having a blast with my first apple toy ! Now I am looking at the 27 inch computer screen with the computer built into the screen. Too cool!

MaxCast

« Reply #222 on: 3 Jul 2011, 11:09 pm »
Having a blast with my first apple toy ! Now I am looking at the 27 inch computer screen with the computer built into the screen. Too cool!

That's cool.  If Ihad the $$ I'd buy two for two people with which would really fit their life style.  Enhoy.

stlrman

« Reply #223 on: 3 Jul 2011, 11:31 pm »

Enjoying it already- I highly recommend!

srb

« Reply #224 on: 3 Jul 2011, 11:50 pm »
Enjoying it already- I highly recommend!

I know, but kind of expensive for a high-tech mirror!

Steve

Don_S

« Reply #225 on: 4 Jul 2011, 12:26 am »
Steve,  You totally forgot about the morph app.  Look beautiful (at least on the iPad) in only seconds. Mirror, mirror in my hand--who's the fairest in the land? 

Then save and post to Facebook etc, or oline dating services. :thumb:

I know, but kind of expensive for a high-tech mirror!

Steve

lextek

« Reply #226 on: 30 Jul 2011, 09:33 pm »
Loving my iPad2.  Now with Home sharing it is truly, awesome.  Great remote.

chrisby

« Reply #227 on: 15 Aug 2011, 08:59 pm »
Any feedback on the Zagg/ Logitech cover/keyboard?

My soon to be son in law's first Apple computing device (they also have a several year old ATV) is an iPad, and he occasionally needs to type and edit/format Pages documents etc, and finds the touch screen only a bit of a PITA. 

For only a few dollars more than a decent case only, the keyboard looks like a pretty nifty gadget.  Now all that's needed is a stylish & comfortable bluetooth glove/mouse and he'd be all set.

Crimson

« Reply #228 on: 16 Aug 2011, 03:45 am »
The Zagg keyboard/case is the shiznitt. Highly recommended. Of course, YMMV.

Levi

« Reply #229 on: 16 Aug 2011, 04:02 am »
+1

Agreed.   :beer:

chrisby

« Reply #230 on: 16 Aug 2011, 09:30 pm »

exactly what I needed to hear

Rocket

« Reply #231 on: 4 Sep 2011, 09:18 am »
Hi,

I just bought an iPad 2 32gb with wifi only.  Previously I had a samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet and the iPad is so much easier to use.  I've even downloaded some apps to use.  I bought the iPad mainly because my laptop was so hot to use on my lap and the galaxy tab is too small.

I wasn't able to buy a zaggmate and I ordered a buddy case from hongkong.  I'm hoping that it works okay.

Regards rod

Rocket

« Reply #232 on: 18 Sep 2011, 06:08 am »
Hi,

I've been using the buddy case for about a week.  It is okay, typing is quite slow with this.  It does the job but I wonder how much better the zaggmate is?

Overall I really do like the ipad and it is much more convenient than the samung galaxy tablet.

regards rod

Levi

« Reply #233 on: 18 Sep 2011, 10:25 pm »
I haven't tried the buddy case.  If you tried Logitech's wireless keyboards (any), then you know what the response time.  Blue tooth connectivity with the zaggmate?  It simply works.  The only downside is the keyboard is rather small.  But I like it that way!  :thumb: