Get well Gary!

Meicheng

Re: Get well Gary!
« Reply #200 on: 13 Aug 2011, 03:31 pm »
Take it easy Gary and get well.  Perhaps the docs can set you up with some physical  therapy so that you have a coach to assist you moving around and doing physical movement when you're ready. 

ebag4

« Reply #201 on: 13 Aug 2011, 03:35 pm »
Very happy to hear you are on the road to recovery Gary.  Take it easy and make a full recovery before diving back in.

Best,
Ed

TomS

« Reply #202 on: 13 Aug 2011, 03:43 pm »
Gary,

Glad to hear you're continuing to improve. You can't hear the words "don't over do it!" enough times, so do take care of yourself.

Tom

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #203 on: 13 Aug 2011, 04:42 pm »
Gary,

Glad to hear you're continuing to improve. You can't hear the words "don't over do it!" enough times, so do take care of yourself.

Tom
Gary,

What Tom said: "don't over do it!"   :nono:

Be well, my friend.

Dave

jimdgoulding

« Reply #204 on: 13 Aug 2011, 05:00 pm »
Get well soon, Gary.  I hope you don't get the dreaded MRSA while in the hospital like me and Dave got.  I had that stuff for 5 months.  All I could get down my gullet were watery foods like watermelon and raw oysters and I drank a ton of Ensure.  Lost sixty pounds and scared the shit out of my friends.  My father-in-law had bypass surgery and got real fit again.  Hope this terrible experience adds happiness and decades to your life. 
« Last Edit: 13 Aug 2011, 09:21 pm by jimdgoulding »

rpf

« Reply #205 on: 13 Aug 2011, 05:03 pm »
Good news, stay well Gary.

Rob

praedet

« Reply #206 on: 13 Aug 2011, 08:37 pm »
Awesome Gary!  VERY glad to hear it...

jrebman

« Reply #207 on: 13 Aug 2011, 09:55 pm »
Gary,

glad to hear you're making such good progress.  Keep it up and really, really try to not overdo things too early.  I know it's a real PITA to do so but it is really necessary for the fastest, most complete healing.  Been there myself.

-- Jim

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #208 on: 13 Aug 2011, 10:10 pm »
Glad to hear you are continuing to do better. You don't want to overdo it after such a big undertaking. Relax and let your bidy tell you when it's ready.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #209 on: 13 Aug 2011, 10:20 pm »
Get well Gary, I overdo it all the time and PAY the next day...maybe sometime soon I'll learn not to. Your dealing with big stuff so go easy!!!!
 In February they told me I'd be in a wheel chair by now but I'm not...positive thought, always be positive as best you can and you'll notice the benefits. I'm now having to use a cane and can't drive anymore and peripheral neuropathy is always painful for me but I come here, chat, play with my gear(toys) and every now and again I totally forget all this crap going on, so hang in brother!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

bluemike

« Reply #210 on: 14 Aug 2011, 08:48 pm »
Hey everyone I am home and I am getting better every day! I am very thankful for that! I learned pretty quickly how long it realy takes to heal up from all I went thru. A couple of weeks ago I thought I would start to get things at the new house set up, OH boy what a mistake that was! I tore almost all apart the muscles they cut doing the surgeries, OUCH!!! I learned to rest and let things get better as they do. I am now doing very little again for the next 8 weeks or so. We'll see how that goes, I'm ready my bodies not! I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and motovation.Take care and have a great day!
Rest up and be happy ..in no time you will be back working
Cheers

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #211 on: 22 Aug 2011, 06:51 pm »
 :thumb:

mono-tubeleosis

« Reply #212 on: 25 Aug 2011, 02:22 pm »
Get well Gary.  I need new batteries.  Haha :D

Don't push it. Just get some rest.  It's too hot to do anything right now anyway.

L