Another Super Satisfied Customer

mcgsxr

« on: 24 Mar 2004, 12:38 am »
Bolder Cables has awesome customer sat!

I just wanted to drop a note here, to publicly thank Wayne for his tremendous customer service.

I have been amassing a new digital front end, and have made several second hand purchases of Bolder gear, often checking with Wayne to see if the claimed mods, were in fact things that he was responsible for.  I recall apologizing that I was asking for his time, and yet had not bought anything from him.  For the record, I have purchased a DIO (smART mods), a digital cable, and a PSU all used, all Bolder.  I will post my thoughts on the improvements this all made, in the Review section later.

He was always fast in replying, and gave great answers to my questions.

Then one day I pestered him, to see if he had any used cables, that he might be looking to part with.  He had a set of 1m M-80 with copper Bullets, just what I was looking for.  We agreed on a price, and a soon enough they arrived at my door.  Unfortunately, one of them failed the continuity test, so I dropped him a note.  In this note, I joked about how frustrating it was to have to take out the Bolder cables, and replace them with my DIY ones, so that I could hear both channels.

Wayne wrote back, and replaced my broken USED cable, with a NEW one.  I mailed the broken one back to him.

Now that is taking care of your customer, and putting their satisfaction ahead of whatever bottom line he eeks out.  I am very pleased with everything that he has helped me with.

Wayne just bought a customer for life, assuming that his upcoming products are ones that I will be interested in.

Thanks again Wayne, for everything, and for the “signature” IC’s!

Mark in Canada
 :mrgreen:

Carlman

« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2004, 12:48 am »
I can attest that Wayne is a good guy interested in this hobby and dedicated to helping customers/fellow enthusiasts find what they're looking for.  He's been very helpful to me during my search for the right analog front end.  We've emailed and PM'd back and forth a lot where he had little to gain other than to help me achieve my goals.... well maybe to get rid of some small bits and pieces lying around the shop ;)...
Thanks, Wayne!

-Carl