AVP-16 DSP Modes User Setting?

jazbo8

AVP-16 DSP Modes User Setting?
« on: 10 Feb 2011, 09:14 am »
I know it is an old product, but since it sounds great why change it?!
But I was wondering if the DSP modes could be changed by the users, e.g., LFE level, surround level/delay, for certain types of 2-channel music, the DSP can sound pretty decent but sometimes I still wish there is a way to change the pre-programmed settings somewhat and save it. Is there a way (or mod) to do it?

Thanks,
Jaz

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Re: AVP-16 DSP Modes User Setting?
« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2011, 08:56 pm »
From what I read LFE ,Delay and levels can be set by the user

jazbo8

« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2011, 10:34 pm »
From what I read LFE ,Delay and levels can be set by the user

Yes, the the general parameters could be set by the user, but these settings are global, I am wondering if we can save the settings for different types of music, e.g., "Rock" with one set, "Theater" with another set, etc.

Jaz

Charles Xavier

« Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2011, 12:02 am »
Yes, the the general parameters could be set by the user, but these settings are global, I am wondering if we can save the settings for different types of music, e.g., "Rock" with one set, "Theater" with another set, etc.

Jaz

Did you try it ?

jazbo8

AVP-16 DSP Setting?
« Reply #5 on: 6 May 2011, 06:25 am »
Did you try it ?
May be I am doing it wrong, but I could not save the setting for each "mode", say Rock then Hall, etc. Also are the various "DSP" settings shown somewhere? They do sound quite different, I read through the User Manual but nothing was mentioned. Perhaps someone at Nuforce could just tell me.

Thanks,
Jaz