Any idea of what that might look like?
If I may offer a few general points for a new HT3:
1. Definitely time for a HT3 upgrade:
2. Each driver to have its own enclosure. If a transmission design used then at least the tweeter is separate.
3. Use the smallest enclosure width possible for each driver.
4. The raal enclosure on top. Raal to have a minimum size enclosure/baffle. The Raal enclosure to be configured so that it can move 15 degrees in the vertical direction.
5. I would like to see the HT3 be taller at least as tall as the HT2-Tl. possibly taller with the 0-15 degree vertical movement.
6 I think the enclosure geometry should be simple , in order to keep the build costs as low as possible and allow the wood finishing designs to add the statement of quality and modern refinement.
I am working on a drawing unless , allready I'm off to a impractial start.