Trouble contacting Eighth Nerve

pugs

« on: 9 Mar 2004, 08:49 pm »
I've been trying to contact Eight Nerve guys for a couple of weeks now.  I've sent some emails back and forth to Nathan, but everytime I try to call, nobody answers.  I can't or shouldn't call from work and I get home around 3:00 pm Pacific Time.  I've called earlier than that a couple times, and I managed to call from work just now.  I keep getting their voicemail.  I've left messages three times now, and haven't yet received a return call.

Is anybody around?  I'm getting a little frustrated.   Does anybody know if they're on vacation or something?

Thanks

mcrespo71

« Reply #1 on: 9 Mar 2004, 09:33 pm »
I spoke to Nathan last week.  I left him a voicemail and he called me back on the same day.

Michael

pugs

« Reply #2 on: 10 Mar 2004, 12:23 pm »
Two more calls and still no luck.  I think I'll just wait a couple more days then give up.

8thnerve

Sorry guys!
« Reply #3 on: 10 Mar 2004, 02:28 pm »
Sorry to all of you who have been trying to get us on the phone.  We are just incredibly swamped right now with International orders and such.  We just picked up distribution in Japan, Korea, and Australia (you paying attention John R?  :wink:  )  If you think that isn't one of the most time consuming activities for a company, try it.  :D

Pugs, sorry you have been waiting a while, but you are on the top of the list, and I think we have everything worked out for your setup now.

Besides dealer orders, international orders, and the constant shipping, we just got the new Naim 5i equipment, and it's hard to listen to that even in the background without getting sucked in.  Bravo Naim!  That and I am furiously trying to complete the ground-breaking new acoustic products, we have a new power cord being tested that is leagues beyond our first one, and did I mention that my heartless wife drags me away from the computer at night stopping me from working 24/7.  WHAT IS SHE THINKING!!??  She says she has to do it because my daughter Emma isn't strong enough.  :roll:

Wait!  There is more... I forgot to tell you about............

pugs

« Reply #4 on: 10 Mar 2004, 03:39 pm »
Thanks

I'm looking forward to talking to you.

pugs

« Reply #5 on: 11 Mar 2004, 02:49 am »
Success!  I placed my order today.  Thanks Nathan.

Rocket

8th nerve products in oz
« Reply #6 on: 11 Mar 2004, 09:30 am »
Hi,

Can you reveal whois the dealer in oz for 8th nerve products?

regards

rod

8thnerve

Re: 8th nerve products in oz
« Reply #7 on: 11 Mar 2004, 02:17 pm »
Quote from: Rocket
Hi,

Can you reveal whois the dealer in oz for 8th nerve products?

regards

rod

Bhaskar Eswaran
Tel: 02 9318 4900