Howdy

TheChairGuy

Re: Howdy
« Reply #20 on: 20 Nov 2010, 03:55 am »
G'day all, I just thought I'd register and say G'day to all.  I guess a few of you might know me!  I'm still plugging away with cartridge loading, the excellent Jico SAS styli, and building phono preamps and allied stuff, and of course I still love the Shure M97xE.......and I'm still an 'Aspie' too.  Regards, Felix.

Hiya' Felix :wave:

What a nice surprise to see you here, too.

If you haven't been banned from VE yet - don't be surprised if you are now merely for associating with us over here :(

Sad to say, but amazingly true :o

It's a case of real life being far odder than any fiction.

John

felixscerri

« Reply #21 on: 20 Nov 2010, 04:18 am »
G'day mate, yes sadly I was banned from that forum some time ago :cry:  A lesson in the unfortunate side of human nature.  So be it.  Thanks for your welcome mate and also LM. :D  Many thanks.  Regards, Felix.   

DaveyW

« Reply #22 on: 20 Nov 2010, 07:00 am »
Hi Felix,

Good to see you here - and many other NOS! :D :D  I've been here a while myself but have tended to mainly hang around the Aspen Circle - but that may change now.  Lyn.
Excellent!  :lol:
NOS is a pretty good description of us AC converts  8)

Hi Felix - Hope all is well & glad to hear the SAS M97 is still delivering the goods.

Cheers
Dave

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #23 on: 20 Nov 2010, 06:27 pm »
No!!!  Not Felix too.  At least all are welcome here.

Delta Wave

« Reply #24 on: 20 Nov 2010, 07:32 pm »
Should we start a "banned" thread?  :thumb:

neobop

• BIRD LIVES
« Reply #25 on: 20 Nov 2010, 09:38 pm »
G'day Felix, nice to hear from you again. I thought maybe you were sick or something. Glad you're OK. As Kurt Vonnegut would say, welcome to the monkey house.

neo

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #26 on: 21 Nov 2010, 03:08 pm »
Should we start a "banned" thread?  :thumb:

As JohnR noted on the previous page, we have a "no dirty laundry" policy here, which is prolly a good thing.  So we all, especially myself, need to follow a certain restrained code of decorum when discussing "that" issue.  However anyone wishing to pm me their email address for private, off forum discussions is most welcome.

Delta Wave

« Reply #27 on: 21 Nov 2010, 03:41 pm »
As JohnR noted on the previous page, we have a "no dirty laundry" policy here, which is prolly a good thing.  So we all, especially myself, need to follow a certain restrained code of decorum when discussing "that" issue.  However anyone wishing to pm me their email address for private, off forum discussions is most welcome.

I was being facetious... 

Mitsuman

• Diamond Tone Junkie
« Reply #28 on: 22 Nov 2010, 12:16 am »
Hi Felix, welcome! :beer:

felixscerri

« Reply #29 on: 22 Nov 2010, 01:22 am »
G'day all, well I guess this thread must be getting 'read' as yesterday I was still listed as a 'senior member', but today I'm 'banned' (although I was anyway).  Apologies if I've transgressed, but it's really so sad to see this. :cry:  Regards, Felix.   

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #30 on: 22 Nov 2010, 03:00 pm »
I was being facetious...

Oh yeah, for sure, I assumed that.  I just didn't want anyone taking you seriously and running with it.  I should have been more clear, sorry. 

Oh, and I did have a welcome post to you that included some unwise comments about the aforementioned subject, so I deleted it.  A belated welcome aboard DW. 

Delta Wave

« Reply #31 on: 22 Nov 2010, 06:05 pm »
Oh yeah, for sure, I assumed that.  I just didn't want anyone taking you seriously and running with it.  I should have been more clear, sorry. 

Oh, and I did have a welcome post to you that included some unwise comments about the aforementioned subject, so I deleted it.  A belated welcome aboard DW.

Wise, unwise... who's to say? On which school of philosophy are we basing said wisdom on? Eh... live and let live I always say. Wait... no... I don't say that at all. I believe it's actually "F#@$ em' if they can't take a joke." Yep, that's the one.  :D