Important new rule.

Pez

• Industry Contributor
  • The dispenser of Truth.
Important new rule.
« on: 6 Nov 2010, 01:55 am »
Yeah right. Unbalanced signals grounded at one end... Trainable electrons...

would you expect any different from opinions expressed in the cosmic bunnyhole that is 'The Path of Least Resistance"?   
you should well know by now that such salacious commentary belongs in 'The Lab" where one can supposedly hold a debate regulated by such subjective concerns such as logic and known engineering principles.
You ain't gonna find anything remotely close here 

What do these comments have in common?
Answer- they are both intended to demean and belittle someone who has a differing opinion, knowledge base, or belief than your own. These will heretofore be referred to as 'Jackass comments'

Jackass comments can come from anyone including myself, if they slip out from anyone they will be removed from this circle and put in the waste bin from now on. I will try to self moderate, but if I fail to do so send me a pm and let me know " Hey your comment falls under the new Jackass comment rule. "

Thank you
Overlord Pez

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Re: Important new rule.
« Reply #1 on: 6 Nov 2010, 02:30 am »

Welcome back Pez - Overlord of old.  :notworthy:  A guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do to make things work. Hopefully it'll make for less work (aka headaches) for you and better reading for all.  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

mjosef

« Reply #2 on: 6 Nov 2010, 02:35 am »
Oh great OverLord, what sacrifice doest thee desire... :lol:
Just couldn't resist.
I think there should be some kinda unwritten "rule" that posters in this circle be at least "open" to the possibility that different cables/wire sounds different from each other...otherwise there will be the same arguments in each and every thread.

*Scotty*

« Reply #3 on: 6 Nov 2010, 02:37 am »
Pez,  :thumb: +10 :rules: :whip:
Scotty

GRACE RUBY

« Reply #4 on: 6 Nov 2016, 01:11 am »

the Cosmic Bunny Hole

What do these comments have in common?
Answer- they are both intended to demean and belittle someone who has a differing opinion, knowledge base, or belief than your own. These will heretofore be referred to as 'Jackass comments'

Jackass comments can come from anyone including myself, if they slip out from anyone they will be removed from this circle and put in the waste bin from now on. I will try to self moderate, but if I fail to do so send me a pm and let me know " Hey your comment falls under the new Jackass comment rule. "

Thank you
Overlord Pez

Dear Overlord

I now this stuff above must drive you nuts, but truly Sir Pez, this is some of the funniest stuff i have ever read,  you know, up or down, bright or dark, these are some very creative folks at saying their say,

In a way that would be at once humorous, enlightening and scolding of the actor,  you might want to make a  "Best of putting your foot in your mouth thread"

As well let me say it now while I am not in trouble for anything, the mods here really are some graceful folks, they seem to try to error on the side of tolerance, which truly is a grace.

Get your sleep, always bring a Fire Extinguisher.

town idiot Rube