BP25 has returned

Stephen L

BP25 has returned
« on: 5 Nov 2010, 02:10 pm »
My BP25 has arrived back from Bryston with the mm phono stage upgrade and speaker wire. Imagine my surprise when I opened up the new box and inside was a magically transformed BP26p :inlove: I was speechless! I hooked everything up and played Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb on my Rega P3-24 and soared off to sonic nirvana. All I can say is wow, I was very impressed, I have never heard better! Looks like I may purchase the MPS-2 when I can afford it.

Thank you Bryston!!!!! :notworthy:

Steve

nikon

Re: BP25 has returned
« Reply #1 on: 7 Nov 2010, 02:29 pm »
James

I noticed this USB drive on the Audio Advisor website in listing for BDP-1

Will this be available under 'Bryston Stuff' ...  :o

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #2 on: 7 Nov 2010, 02:56 pm »
Hi - The Bryston Thumbdrive comes with the first 100 BDP-1's as a special gift and a thank you for purchasing the BDP-1 :D.  It has eight 96/24 high resolution songs loaded 'one-to-one' directly from the Master at HD Tracks.

It also gets you up and running immediately and makes sure all is OK with your setup :thumb:

james

Stu Pitt

« Reply #3 on: 7 Nov 2010, 06:12 pm »
100 hours of burn in and a final check out is great...

so long as you're not waiting for it  :lol:

It seems like forever, but after you get it, it doesn't seem like it took too long.

I went through the same agony when I had my B60 upgraded.  It's definitely worth the wait.  You'll say the same after the fact.

Does this post in your other thread hold true?

Stephen L

« Reply #4 on: 8 Nov 2010, 03:06 pm »
Does this post in your other thread hold true?

Absolutely Stu...and then some...  :thumb:

Steve

BrysTony

« Reply #5 on: 10 Nov 2010, 12:49 pm »
Hi - The Bryston Thumbdrive comes with the first 100 BDP-1's as a special gift and a thank you for purchasing the BDP-1 :D.  It has eight 96/24 high resolution songs loaded 'one-to-one' directly from the Master at HD Tracks.

It also gets you up and running immediately and makes sure all is OK with your setup :thumb:

james
James
Can you share the list of songs that you chose for the "demo" thumbdrive?
Tony

James Tanner

• Facilitator
« Reply #6 on: 10 Nov 2010, 01:15 pm »

BrysTony

« Reply #7 on: 10 Nov 2010, 02:01 pm »

James,
You must have been hoping someone would ask that question so you could show off a bit!   :thumb:
Tony

James Tanner

• Facilitator
« Reply #8 on: 10 Nov 2010, 04:21 pm »
James,
You must have been hoping someone would ask that question so you could show off a bit!   :thumb:
Tony

Actually I just this morning figured out how to do a screen shot on the MAC. :duh:

james

rob80b

« Reply #9 on: 11 Nov 2010, 01:28 am »
Actually I just this morning figured out how to do a screen shot on the MAC. :duh:

james

Nasty little trick to play on the uninitiated when set to fill screen when they are not looking  :jester: