New Products at RMAF-Kaplan Cable Alchemist Power Cond & GS MkII Power Cord

Occam

I'm pleased to announce the roll out of 2 new products at RMAF '10.

The first is an update to the GS power cord. The is an upgrade to the very positively reviewed GS Power Cords. The improvements can simply be described as having the attributes of the original GS, but with everything being mo betta. Prices are the same as the original GS cords. Original GS power cords can be upgraded to MkII through Mike at Tweekgeek.com Price for the upgrade will be $275/cord for the complete re-build and upgrade. Multiple upgrades will be discounted.

The second new product is the Kaplan Cable Alchemist Power Conditioner. Four duplex outlets are provided. One duplex is a pass-thru for components that do not work well with series conditioning, like some power amps and components like Convergent Audio Technology preamps which incorporate their own internal power conditioning. A second duplex provides a 20 amp filter that works superbly with most amplifiers. The last 2 duplexs have individual 3 amp filters which provide very strong filtering for source components. All duplexes are the Kaplan Cable proprietary outlets. All duplexes are isolated from each other. Custom filter configurations are available.
Pics will be posted after RMAF.

If you're attending RMAF please stop by at the following rooms which be using these products.

German Physics in room 1125 which will be using my GS MkII Power Cords, Alchemist Conditioner, as well as my previously released GS Speaker Cables.

TweekGeek in room 9013 which will be using the new GS MkII Power Cords as well as the GS Speaker Cables.

Galibier Turntables in room 1130 which will be using the new GS MkII Power Cords and Alchemist Power Conditioner.

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Paul
Kaplan Cable
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2010, 05:21 pm by Occam »