I am getting a lot of calls about these LS-6 cabinets

mojave

Re: I am getting a lot of calls about these LS-6 cabinets
« Reply #120 on: 23 Sep 2010, 07:24 pm »
Here is a picture of the LS-6 cabinets I purchased. I left one of the right pair in the box. My wife likes the middle pair best.

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
« Reply #121 on: 23 Sep 2010, 09:35 pm »
argh! You're killing me!!! :duh:

freerider

« Reply #122 on: 23 Sep 2010, 10:04 pm »
Here is a picture of the LS-6 cabinets I purchased. I left one of the right pair in the box. My wife likes the middle pair best.

It's the eye of Sauron!  :cyclops:

Savage

« Reply #123 on: 24 Sep 2010, 02:46 pm »
mohave, I thought I didn't get any base bolts either, but a small bag of hardware was hiding in the base box. You might want to fully check the base boxes to see if you might have the hardware as well.

tyman77

X-Subs for Sale $50
« Reply #124 on: 25 Sep 2010, 09:03 pm »
Hey guys being local to AV123 I was lucky enough to pickup some items from the auction.

I bought 21 X-Subs with drivers but no amps. Most of them are B-Stock with some mild veneer cracking.

I know there are several different options out there for amps to get these subs running again.

I am willing to sell the subs with bases for $50 + shipping.

I will sell the subs with no bases or drivers for $25 + shipping.

I have pictures of all of them on my mobileme site. Let me know if you want detailed pictures of anything specific.

http://gallery.me.com/tysonwiens#100148

Thanks, Tyson

tortoiseman2542

« Reply #125 on: 30 Sep 2010, 04:44 pm »
Does anyone have the dimensions of the shipping boxes for the LS6's?  I just got mine delivered to a local trucking terminal and need to know how long they are.  I'm borrowing a truck from a relative but don't know if the bed is long enough.  Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Robert

freerider

« Reply #126 on: 30 Sep 2010, 05:02 pm »
They are around 6' tall.  They both fit side by side no problem, but you might need the tailgate down, depending on the length of your truck bed.  Bring a strap, and you'll be fine.

I fit them both in a Ford Ranger, no problems, with a strap.

mms3

« Reply #127 on: 30 Sep 2010, 05:06 pm »
20 x 24 x 75

They fit perfectly in an F150.

Does anyone have the dimensions of the shipping boxes for the LS6's?  I just got mine delivered to a local trucking terminal and need to know how long they are.  I'm borrowing a truck from a relative but don't know if the bed is long enough.  Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Robert

tortoiseman2542

« Reply #128 on: 1 Oct 2010, 01:05 am »
Thank you all for the help.  I got them home tonight and boy are they pretty!!!!  I'll post pics later.  What were the areas of concern for people that got the bare cabinets?  Everything looks ok to me but I'm not sure what to look for.  There were no port tubes but all the holes look ok.  Any suggestions on what to look for?

Robert

tortoiseman2542

« Reply #129 on: 12 Oct 2010, 02:38 am »
Can the XO that comes with Danny's kit be upgraded at all?  Like with Sonicap Platinum bypass caps or something?  Also does the kit come with port tubes or do those need to be bought separate?  If separate, what size are required?  Link anyone?

Thanks!
Robert

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #130 on: 12 Oct 2010, 03:15 am »
Can the XO that comes with Danny's kit be upgraded at all?  Like with Sonicap Platinum bypass caps or something?  Also does the kit come with port tubes or do those need to be bought separate?  If separate, what size are required?  Link anyone?
The kit comes with ports and probably Sonicap Gen I in the crucial circuits.  My LS9 kit had Gen II bypass caps standard, and I bought some additional Sonicap platinums to upgrade.  The bypass caps that come with it are .1 uF.   

morganc

Re: X-Subs for Sale $50
« Reply #131 on: 12 Oct 2010, 05:54 am »
Hi Tyson,
   pm sent about the x sub.   

Hey guys being local to AV123 I was lucky enough to pickup some items from the auction.

I bought 21 X-Subs with drivers but no amps. Most of them are B-Stock with some mild veneer cracking.

I know there are several different options out there for amps to get these subs running again.

I am willing to sell the subs with bases for $50 + shipping.

I will sell the subs with no bases or drivers for $25 + shipping.

I have pictures of all of them on my mobileme site. Let me know if you want detailed pictures of anything specific.

http://gallery.me.com/tysonwiens#100148

Thanks, Tyson