Myryad MXC6000 Compact Disc Player

RAW

Myryad MXC6000 Compact Disc Player
« on: 1 Aug 2010, 05:55 pm »
Selling near new as no longer have my listing room.This player has been sitting in the box in storage for almost 2 years now in original packing.

The Myryad MXC6000 Compact Disc Player has been designed to offer a combination of high quality sound reproduction and elegant styling in keeping with other Myryad products

The MXC6000 is a full-function remote controlled CD player. It has fixed-level low impedance audio outputs to drive a Myryad integrated amplifier or pre-amplifier - or other high quality amplifier. In addition it has a digital output on a single RCA phono socket (SPDIF standard), suitable for driving a separate DAC (Digital-to- Analogue-Converter), and a Smart My- Link� control input and output.

The MXC6000 offers a range of expansion possibilities:

* The digital output can be used to feed a separate DAC or digital recorder.
* The Smart My-Link� input can be connected to a Myryad integrated amplifier or pre-amplifier so that the MXD6000 will automatically be switched on or off when the amplifier is switched on or off.
* The My-Link input/output can be coupled to other Myryad products that can then be remote-controlled via the MXD6000`s infra-red receiver - or viceversa.
* When linked via the Smart My-Link� to a compatible Myryad integrated amplifier or preamplifier a number of extra features become available which make the system as a whole easier and quicker to operate.

Your MXC6000 is supplied complete with the following accessories:

* power cord
* Remote control handset.
* Two AAA batteries for handset (not in some countries)
* Slim System Remote Control Owner"s Manual

Myryad MXC6000 CD player specifications:

* Disc capacity: 120 or 80mm
* Programming capacity: 24 tracks
* Digital-to-Analogue Converter: 24 bit / 192kHz multi-bit Delta-Sigma with Dynamic Element Matching and dual differential outputs
* Digital Filter: 128 times over-sampled, linear phase
* Analogue Filter: 6 pole active Frequency
* Response: <� 0.2dB (20Hz � 20kHz)
* De-emphasis Error: <� 0.1dB (20Hz � 20kHz)
* THD: 0.0018% (1kHz)
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 112dB (A weighted)
* Channel Separation: >100 dB (20Hz � 20kHz)
* Output Level at 0 dB: 2.3Vrms
* Output Impedance: 240 Ohms Digital Code
* Output: Coaxial 75? , to SPDIF standard

Physical Specification

* Dimensions (width x height x depth): 436 x 95 x 343mm
* Weight, Net: 8.3 kg

http://www.myryad.co.uk/MX-Series/MDC6000-CD-Player.htm

Asking $800.00 OBO
PayPal OK
Shipping within Canada and USA $45.00