The New VMPS OMG Sub series

warnerwh

Re: The New VMPS OMG Sub series
« Reply #20 on: 2 Sep 2010, 01:35 am »
Unless someone has experienced the power of these drivers then there's no way to really appreciate it. It's awesome power that is amazing, far more than needed for any music. However the music quality is excellent too with very clean bass and zero strain of the driver at any level tolerable to humans.
Home theater goes to a new level which must be experienced as there's no way to describe it. I don't think John has really put forth just how much power these drivers have especially at very low frequencies found in movies. I'm looking forward to hearing user feedback once these subs get out in the field. People are going to be shocked at what they were missing. I sure was.

John Casler

Re: The New VMPS OMG Sub series
« Reply #21 on: 2 Sep 2010, 02:27 pm »
Unless someone has experienced the power of these drivers then there's no way to really appreciate it. It's awesome power that is amazing, far more than needed for any music. However the music quality is excellent too with very clean bass and zero strain of the driver at any level tolerable to humans.
Home theater goes to a new level which must be experienced as there's no way to describe it. I don't think John has really put forth just how much power these drivers have especially at very low frequencies found in movies. I'm looking forward to hearing user feedback once these subs get out in the field. People are going to be shocked at what they were missing. I sure was.

Hi Warner,

Glad to see you.

You know I am seldom said to "understate" :lol: :lol: :lol: things, but in this case I know you are right.