NuForce AVP-17 Replacement...When???

china

NuForce AVP-17 Replacement...When???
« on: 26 Jun 2010, 05:12 pm »
Hello,

I hope that this finds you in the best of health and spirits and that all is well with you and yours.

I would like to find out when the new or upgraded model, NuForce AVP-**, will be released???
  This year hopefully???

Also, would not hurt, to find out.......what will be included in the new model......such as balanced in's or out's or whatever one wants to call it.
  Plus whatever other objects of interest or features, will be included in the unit???

This is something that I have never done........but......since your customer service is so attentive.
  (I mean this in a nice way, as, I had contact with the NuForce customer service recently, and this person made a positive impression with me, but better yet, she actually did what she said she would do and followed up with the information that I requested.)
  I would like to know if NuForce has a list, such as a "sign up list" for new product(s) to be released, such as the AVP.
  If so, can my name be added to the list, at least for the AVP???
  Would you want or care to have a "up front" deposit??? (simple translation......bribe)
  If so....how much???? (another simple translation....hopefully, a small bribe)

As always, all the best.

Ralph Lomax

« Last Edit: 28 Jun 2010, 11:14 pm by china »