SOLD : IMod Video Gen 5.5: with Silver iMod Cable

saisunil

Sold

80G HD model ...

I bought hifiman 801 - yes it does sound better than imod but no way comes near to the ease of use, navigation, flexibility that imod provides ...

I could have easily lived with the imod as the last DAP, anyway - too late for me - I have invested in hifiman ... and it is much more expensive - you have to buy SDHC cards etc. and it does not support apple lossless ...

iMod that I have was modified by a guy in Canada, I am the original owner ... I think it is about 2 years old. I have had other players - so it was not my primary dap. I would rate it 8/10. It plays fine, no issues.

Comes with silver imod cable (with black gate cap) - I have a SPOCK? black rubber case that will come with it.

This iMod was a clear upgrade in sound quality from Previous Gen RWA imod that I had previously ...

Will provide pics and more details later ...

Pls PM me if interested. I am in NY 11375

Cheers
Sunil.
« Last Edit: 23 Apr 2010, 06:03 pm by saisunil »

saisunil

saisunil

A bit more info ...
There is a nick at the 7 O'Clock position on the click wheel - it was a solder burn.

The LOD cable is neither too stiff nor too flexible.
I went through change in battery/hard disk or both - do not remember.
This is not something you go carry with you when you jog but something you listen to on your desk and carry on train with care ...

Cheers
Sunil.

saisunil

Another Price drop to $325 + Ship or $340 Shipped with Insurance
(From $400 -> $350)

Local pickup from 11375 available

sanjaygolf

size?

saisunil

80G HD with about 30G of high quality music - mostly lossless ...

I might have sale pending ...

saisunil

Price drop to $325 Shipped

srb

80G HD with about 30G of high quality music - mostly lossless ...

Due to the obvious illegalities as well as forum guidelines, you might not want to post that on this or any public forum.

From the Trading Post Guide:
"Anything posted for sale here must be legal.  No burned CD-Rs of copyrighted material, no Hard Drives containing Wav.files, MP3, or any other type of music files that are copyrighted.  For reasons of liability we will err on the side of removing ads of questionable legality."

Steve