GREAT PORTABLE MUSIC - The SanDisk Sansa Fuze

nature boy

GREAT PORTABLE MUSIC - The SanDisk Sansa Fuze
« on: 26 Mar 2010, 09:36 am »
I just picked up a reconditioned 4GB Sansa Fuze on Woot.com for 35 smackers.  Holy moly guys.  This little number in VERY NICE.  Stores uncompressed music and sounds BETTER than my iPod. 

No storage you say, well it has a micro SD card slot, so it is highly flexible in this regard.

I'm not sure what DAC chip they put in this little bugger, but if you are thinking about an iPod Nano I strongly encourage you to check out the Sanza product line.  Look for a reconditioned unit and you got yourself a very affordable portable music system.  All you need to do is pick up a pair of decent bud or in ear headphones.

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

NB

nature boy

Re: GREAT PORTABLE MUSIC - The SanDisk Sansa Fuze
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2010, 10:08 am »
For those of you that wish more information and user insights, check this forum out:

http://sansa.lithium.com/sansa/board?board.id=sansafuse

What did we do before the internet? :lol: :lol:

NB

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2010, 10:56 pm »
Got one for my wife after going through an iRiver, iPod, and Zen something or other.

She really likes the Fuze.

Thump553

« Reply #3 on: 27 Mar 2010, 12:09 am »
I got nearly the same thing last year (SanDisk Clip, 8 GB $50) and absolutely love it.  I went out and got a cheap cable from monoprice and now can hear the tunes over the car stereo in my wife's car (mine's too old).  Also good for transferring music from home to office computer.

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama
« Reply #4 on: 27 Mar 2010, 12:17 am »
I use FLAC files on a Clip+. Sounds great, less filling. Eventually I'll rip the remastered Beatles catalog and put it on a 16gb microsdhc card and have every Beatles tune, in lossless, on a player no bigger than a matchbox. Glad I've lived to see the day that this is possible.

Noseyears

• Restricted
  • SS-Audio
    • Supreme Sound Audio
« Reply #5 on: 6 Apr 2010, 05:50 pm »
The feature i love more is the battery life, i can listen music for 19-20 hours and still the sound quality is perfect. The user interface is easy to understand even for newbies.