AC Pub NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Challenge.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Re: AC Pub NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Challenge.
« Reply #20 on: 26 Mar 2010, 06:45 pm »
Let's go West Va!!!

Here is a Virginian rooting for WVA!   8)

Since my pick Kansas has been out, I am rooting for my highest finisher who is not anybody's choice. 

woodsyi

• Volunteer
« Reply #21 on: 26 Mar 2010, 06:50 pm »
I am SO not alive in this pool anymore.  WOW!   :o

Oh well, makes for a fun tourney.  I was pulling for No. Iowa late, even though I had Kansas winning my pool.  Great stuff!

BTW, 9 entrants...so $45 to the winner and $45 to AC.  There are like 3 that have their winner left, and it's only day 4.   :o :o

Dave G has sent more to be conveyed to AC:  winner takes $45 and AC takes $95 less fees!

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #22 on: 28 Mar 2010, 03:15 am »
Woodsyi retakes the lead now that none of us have a champion left in the tourney!  Wow!  This will be won with a record low score.   Frankly.....very cool!  :thumb:   Can you imagine: a final four of Baylor, Tennessee, West Virginia and Butler??

jackman

« Reply #23 on: 3 Apr 2010, 09:49 pm »
Woodsyi, I like your WV pick.  They looked very good last time out and Huggins is a great defensive coach.  I don't see this Duke squad handing with them.

jackman

« Reply #24 on: 4 Apr 2010, 03:24 am »
Woodsyi, I like your WV pick.  They looked very good last time out and Huggins is a great defensive coach.  I don't see this Duke squad handing with them.

Er, aaa...nevermind.  Duke looked very tough tonight and earned an impressive win.  They are going to be tough to beat but I'm pulling for Butler anyway.  It's about time a small school wins the big one!

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #25 on: 4 Apr 2010, 03:30 am »
Congrats to droht.  I think 80 points is an all-time low for the winner.   :o

droht

« Reply #26 on: 5 Apr 2010, 08:46 pm »
Congrats to droht.  I think 80 points is an all-time low for the winner.   :o

thanks....I think  :D

It also looks like the payout will be in line with the point total  >> lowest of all time.  I wasn't even checking this because my picks were so bad.  It's nice to be the best of the worst.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
« Reply #27 on: 6 Apr 2010, 02:52 pm »
Man, I had my hopes on West Virginia but the Pukies pulled another one out.  I hope the Nets make the mother of all offers and get coach K out of Durham. 

Your prize will be awarded today, droht.  AC will get it's cut as soon as I figure out the Paypal expenses.

Congratulations.