Infinity Renaissance 90 Honey Oak, Beautiful Condition

Inspiribomb

After listening to and enjoying my Condor Acoustic Design speakers, I've decided that they are more to my liking than the Ren 90's. That's not a knock on the 90's - it took a $10K pair of speakers to dethrone them! I hate to have gear sitting around unused, and it's not fair to keep them in my bedroom; someone else should be enjoying them in their main system.

These deliver 95% of the Infinity IRS line performance, without the space or power requirements. The High Energy EMIT's and EMIM's are perfect, and deliver that sweet sound that you only get with planars and ribbons. The Watkins woofers provide useable bass down to 26 Hz in my room. I replaced the crumbling foam on the back of both speakers. Virtually every pair of Ren 80/90 speakers is afflicted by this. I replaced it with exactly what was removed, so there is literally no maintenance left to do on these speakers.

They are in outstanding condition (I doubt you'd ever find another pair in this condition), include the original floor spikes, shorting straps, and original boxes. They are in the honey oak finish which is nearly flawless. All drivers work perfectly. I looked for years before finding the right pair of Renaissance 90's for me. I finally found that pair - 5 hours away from my house. But they were worth the drive.

Price is $1500, local sale only, I am in the Twin Cities, MN.  I will gladly demo these for serious parties and am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Inspiribomb

Re: Infinity Renaissance 90 Honey Oak, Beautiful Condition
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2010, 02:56 pm »
I will give these a little longer before listing them on Audiogon.

Inspiribomb

« Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2010, 02:36 pm »
FYI these are still for sale.

napasparks

« Reply #3 on: 29 Aug 2010, 03:33 pm »
Are these still for sale? Iam in MN and have been looking for a set of 90's in MN.

Inspiribomb

« Reply #4 on: 29 Aug 2010, 04:00 pm »
Yes, they are still available.  You are welcome to stop by and audition them, unfortunately I no longer have the wonderful amp that I used to power them with.

Inspiribomb

« Reply #5 on: 15 Sep 2010, 02:34 am »
Sold!

penthouse-D

« Reply #6 on: 25 Sep 2010, 12:44 am »
I had a pair of these for 20 years. Bought them brand new. Loved them and miss them. Best of luck to the nw owner of these.