FS: SOLD

audiowalker

FS: SOLD
« on: 21 Feb 2010, 07:54 pm »
Hello ~

I am needing to sell this equipment because of a recent upgrade to AVR 5805. I have the following for sale:

1. Denon AVR 5803 with Atkins remote and base station. The receiver has several marks here and there but you can not see them once inside a cabinet or shelf but this receiver is USED. The front is free of scratches or marks. The remote and charging base is near new looking. Asking price SOLD
2. Oppo HDMI (HM 31) switch. Some hair line scratches on the clear plastic but not on the metal top and face. The hair line scratches are only visible at an certain angle. Included are the remote and power supply. Asking price SOLD
3. Sony HD Radio Turner (XDRF1 HD) with remote and original box. The turner is like new for both the turner and remote. Asking price SOLD
4. HDMI 3 to 1 automatic switch in like new condition. SOLD

Preferred payment method is paypal. Prices plus Paypal fees and shipping will be from California. These items for sale are only for CONUS - Sorry.

I also have a very nice Jolida 102b tube amp listed in the amplification section if you are interested.

Since I am a new member and there maybe concerns about my honesty, I can provide you a link to my feedback on other sites such Audiogon and Head-Fi and Ebay. PM or email if you're interested or have questions regarding any of these items. Thanks looking and Cheers ~
« Last Edit: 16 May 2010, 12:05 am by audiowalker »

tjohnusa

Re: FS: Denon AVR 5803 and other equipment
« Reply #1 on: 7 Apr 2010, 11:30 pm »
PM sent