Nuforce Customer Service comment

David C

• Don't try and lay no boogie woogie on the king
Nuforce Customer Service comment
« on: 10 Feb 2010, 06:48 pm »
I live in the UK and have a pair of the 9VSE mono amps (recently upgraded to V3Ses) and the P9 pre amp. Throughout the buying, installation and upgrading process Nuforce has been the very best at customer service. No I dont work for Nuforce but have not seen the level of customer service in many years.
But even I was amazed at the most recent example. I will be moving back to the US soon and sent a note into Nuforce to order US AC power chords for both amps and the pre amp.I was expecting to receive a proforma invoice and pay by credit card. They were to be shipped to my father in laws house in the US where I could pick them up. I told my wife it was unusual not here back from the Nuforce crew until I spoke to my in laws last weekend and lo and behold he told me a package had arrived with three power chords and no invoice.
What a treat and my hats off to and many thanks to the Nuforce "guys". The equipment sounds spectacular and the service is diamond quality. I would recommend Nuforce to anyone looking for top quality electronics and hands down best service and upgrade options. A real class act
Thank you Nuforce

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
Re: Nuforce Customer Service comment
« Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2010, 06:47 am »
Thanks. We told all our staff to value the customer and don't try to "count the pennies" so to speak.
For someone who already "invested" with a set of high-end products, it will be too stingy to ask for a few power cords.

We try to treat all customers with the same level of service even for a $49 earphones. We have this "ship first before find out what happen" kind of support policy. Occasionally someone try to take advantage of our generous policy and cheat us out of a few spare earphones. But that's a small price to pay for maintaining a world class service.