ACI forum will remain open for a year thanks to John R

Mike Dzurko

John has very graciously offered to keep this forum open at no charge for the next year. A BIG thanks to John, Audiocircle Rocks!

I hope as many as possible of you will continue to visit regularly and answer and support each other.

As I won't be here multiple times each day like I used to be. However, I will try to drop by at least a couple of times a week or more.

JohnR

Re: ACI forum will remain open for a year thanks to John R
« Reply #1 on: 3 Feb 2010, 10:54 am »
Hey Mike - no problemo. I am delighted to help our sponsors through tough times or transitions such as this. Kudos to you for your willingness to help provide an avenue of support for existing owners :thumb: ACi owners - please step up and help each other.

JakeJ

« Reply #2 on: 3 Feb 2010, 12:17 pm »
This place is so awesome!  Thank you JohnR.

Good luck in the future, Mike.  I am not an ACI owner but liked what I saw on the ACI site.

Eric

« Reply #3 on: 4 Feb 2010, 09:28 pm »
Thanks John and Mike

Joe_K

« Reply #4 on: 11 Feb 2010, 02:50 am »
Thanks John and Mike
Ditto!
Is it safe to assume that after 1 year, the forum will be moved to the Archives and we'll still have read only access to it?
Joe

JohnR

« Reply #5 on: 11 Feb 2010, 03:44 am »
Is it safe to assume that after 1 year, the forum will be moved to the Archives and we'll still have read only access to it?

There will always be read access to it; I wouldn't assume necessarily that it will be read-only, too far into the future to say.