!!! SOLD !!! Onix XCD-88 CD Player + 4 Upgrade Op Amps

toobwacky

For sale is an Onix XCD-88 CD player with box, packing, remote control and manual.  This is the same player as the Music Hall/ Shanling CD-25 which got rave reviews and cost $600 (google Music Hall CD 25.)  Also included are 2 pairs of upgraded op-amps so that you can experiment with some op-amp rolling.  The op-amps are AD8620s and LM4562s that are already mounted on Brown Dog adapters so that they are plug and play.

The player is in excellent condition and the only blemish I see is a very small nick on the top front edge (see photo.)  Functionally it plays CDs flawlessly. Occasionally it has refused to read a Maxell Pro CDR, but it has never had a problem playing any other type of CDR media, including other Maxell types.           

Price: $195 plus shipping.  I'll absorb the PayPal fees.  Shipping to PayPal verified addresses only.  Local pick-up in Florence, Oregon is welcome.  PM me with any questions.  Thanks!   :D

« Last Edit: 30 Jan 2010, 01:33 am by toobwacky »

toobwacky

Re: FS: Onix XCD-88 CD Player + 4 Upgrade Op Amps
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jan 2010, 11:08 pm »
Bump.  New pricing.  :D

$195 plus shipping.  I'll pay the PayPal fee.

toobwacky

Re: !!! SOLD !!! Onix XCD-88 CD Player + 4 Upgrade Op Amps
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jan 2010, 01:34 am »
SOLD!!!   :green:

toobwacky

Re: !!! SOLD !!! Onix XCD-88 CD Player + 4 Upgrade Op Amps
« Reply #3 on: 2 Feb 2010, 01:19 am »
Paging "nickrivers."

I sent the tracking number this morning, but I got a message back saying your mailbox is full.

It would probably be best if we communicate outside the site's mail system.

My addy is: depoebay -at- gmail -dot- com

Get in touch with me and I'll forward the tracking number to you.

Thanks.