Can I ever get the bass I need from a bottle?

Brad

« Reply #20 on: 23 Jan 2003, 09:32 pm »
You'll need a 1/4" to RCA adapter for each channel you want to use (or xlr-rca)

Wayne1

« Reply #21 on: 23 Jan 2003, 09:45 pm »
I do not believe any of the QSC models have RCA inputs. These amps are designed for the PRO AUDIO and Movie Theater market. They all have XLR balanced inputs. A goodly number also use 1/4" phone jack inputs.

I have built a few cables that have RCAs on one end and either a 1/4" or XLR on the other.

The DCA series, which I own, uses Speak-On connectors for speaker outs. The PLX series also uses binding posts.

Jason's (Pez) crossover is a pro-audio unit that also only accepts 1/4" or XLR. I built him some custom NITRO interconnects to use with it.

John Gordon

« Reply #22 on: 29 Jan 2003, 12:49 am »
Hantra,
Currently, QSC does not manufacture amplifiers with RCA input connectors.  But have no fear, our new series of amps, the SRA line will have RCA connextors, as well as XLR and our DataPort input.  We are expecting to release the SRA series very soon.  There will be three models to start, ranging in power from 200W at 8 ohms to 725W at 8 ohms.

John Bauder

« Reply #23 on: 29 Jan 2003, 10:15 pm »
I would consider the ACI Force subs unless you have a very big room and play really loud.  Then I would consider the ACI Titans.   If you like DIY the Titans are a real bargain too.