FS: AV123 X-Omni speakers

mhconley

Re: FS: AV123 X-Omni speakers
« Reply #20 on: 18 Dec 2009, 12:27 am »
I am all for making a profit - nothing at all wrong with free market economics - I am a capitalist.  And I agree they were worth every penny of the $200 asking price.  Someone at AC got a great deal.

Yeah - I missed out on the $99 X-Omni's and I'm a little peeved.  I pride myself on finding killer deals.  I would have bought 5 or 10 pairs at that price!  I edited my earlier post half a dozen times and it still looks rather snippy.  I truly didn't mean to attack anyone - my apologies, especially to vrao81.  I did however find it interesting someone deleted cliffy's post.  :dunno:

I did not state in my ad for the plasma TV I am selling that Pioneer lists with a $9000 MSRP that I actually paid $4500, nor have I said I paid $950 for the $1800 receiver.  If asked I would volunteer that information.  I think vrao81 should have when asked why he was selling them so soon after buying them.

As for manufacturing and retail... My prices on my DKM Design AudioRaks racks are cost plus 50% - not the typical cost plus 100% other online retailers charge.  If and when I actually begin selling any and my costs go down I'll pass that savings on to my customers.

As for calling informing buyers unethical - check out my recent posts in Industry Ads for more unethicality.

Martin

vrao81

« Reply #21 on: 18 Dec 2009, 12:44 am »
Let's just close the thread...this is not a discussion forum. Also I sold them for less than the asking price, so I did not make any profit on these.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #22 on: 18 Dec 2009, 12:49 am »
I am all for making a profit - nothing at all wrong with free market economics - I am a capitalist.  And I agree they were worth every penny of the $200 asking price.  Someone at AC got a great deal.  Yeah - I missed out on the $99 X-Omni's and I'm a little peeved (I pride myself on finding killer deals) - I edited my earlier post half a dozen times and it still looks rather snippy.  I truly didn't mean to attack anyone - my apologies, especially to vrao81.  I did however find it interesting someone deleted cliffy's post.  :dunno:   I did not state in my ad for the plasma TV I am selling that Pioneer lists with a $9000 MSRP that I actually paid $4500, nor have I said I paid $950 for the $1800 receiver.  If asked I would volunteer that information.  I think vrao81 should have when asked why he was selling them so soon after buying them.  As for manufacturing and retail... My prices on my DKM Racks racks are cost plus 50% - not the typical cost plus 100% other online retailers charge.  If and when I actually begin selling any and my costs go down I'll pass that savings on to my customers.  As for calling informing buyers unethical - check out my recent posts in Industry Ads for more unethicality.  Martin
  Martin, maybe you should read the Trading Place Rules and ask yourself if your post or that of many others really deserve to be in this thread.  :o AFAIC, there's much more pruning that could have been done here if these posting guidelines were to be followed to the letter. Maybe The Pub would be a better place to start threads about unethical business practices, they don't belong here acording to the Posting Guidlines. 

vrao81, maybe you should also read the Posting Guidlines also before asking that this thread be deleted? I've already made this same mistake in the past.  :thumb: 

Cheers, Robin