Local Spintricity Magazine to cover RMAF 2009

justacoder

Local Spintricity Magazine to cover RMAF 2009
« on: 28 Sep 2009, 05:05 pm »
The Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver Colorado is... next week!

But don't panic [well, you can if you want to, sorry]

For those who cannot make it to very room, we will try hard to make our coverage the next best thing to being there with literally 1000s of full-page photos.

As you know, Spintriicty is based locally, and Denver's own Brian Boehler is one of our anchor writers. Just this month we toured Kevin's setup, who is also from Denver, featuring 50 pages of photos of his room, music and audio gear.

You too are invited to contribute!

We are looking for people who want to cover shows, or send us juicy photos of their home setups, or write articles, or make videos, whatever. Please let us know if you are interested! michael@spintricity.com

http://spintricity.com/dashboard

Sponsored by Audio Federation.

Enjoy!
Mike

jrebman

Re: Local Spintricity Magazine to cover RMAF 2009
« Reply #1 on: 28 Sep 2009, 05:10 pm »
Hey Mike, hate to point this out, but it's actually this week :-).

-- Jim

justacoder

« Reply #2 on: 28 Sep 2009, 05:39 pm »
Oh. Yeah. Ummmm.... Neli!!!

Now that I think about it, we are moving things down to the garage. So I guess we WILL be down there this week. Cool. :-)

Hey, Jim. Check out http://spintricity.com/unplugged and let me know how you like it. You want to use the navigation that uses the "previous 1 2 3 4 5 ... next'. The other nav takes the reader back into the more graphical part of the magazine.

You can let me know what you think offline - I just thought since you are 'here' and I am 'here' that I would bring up this new view into the magazine we added a week or two ago.

Thanks,
Mike.

jrebman

« Reply #3 on: 28 Sep 2009, 05:44 pm »
Mike,

Will do.  I'll check t out and let you know.  Looks like we won't be at the show.  Tillie is very seriously ill so we're going to stay with her, and if she doesn't make it, well, we won't be in any mood for the show either.

-- Jim

justacoder

« Reply #4 on: 28 Sep 2009, 06:16 pm »
Sorry to hear that, Jim.

Best of luck to you all,
Mike.